The Student Room Group

BA graduate programme

Is anyone going to apply for BA graduate programme for next year?

Can we still apply for the role ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! I've just started my application for the finance programme; which are you considering?
Original post by ANG0863
Is anyone going to apply for BA graduate programme for next year?

Can we still apply for the role ?

Original post by JTR__
Hey! I've just started my application for the finance programme; which are you considering?

Hey! I applied for the Future Leaders scheme, I initially got rejected, but today I found out it was a system error! So I've just done my Numerical Reasoning and TeamSim test :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by TheRealSquiddy
Hey! I applied for the Future Leaders scheme, I initially got rejected, but today I found out it was a system error! So I've just done my Numerical Reasoning and TeamSim test :smile:

Ooh congrats! I'm glad it was just a system error. I've just done those tests plus a numerical one, fingers crossed we hear about next steps soon :smile:
Reply 4
The same happened to me! Im just about to do the tests how hard is the numerical one?
Reply 5
Original post by OC679
The same happened to me! Im just about to do the tests how hard is the numerical one?

I didn't find it too bad, but I guess I'll know once I find out the outcome haha

Good luck!
applied for finance today and got an invite for hirevue video interview

anyone know when this grad scheme starts? sep? march?
I applied for this last year... analyst position. I got through to the assessment centre and was given about a week or less to prepare a presentation and then go to their headquarters for an assessment, which is in a terrible location. Not sureI would go through it again.
Reply 8
Original post by drgainz1010

anyone know when this grad scheme starts? sep? march?

The start date for Future Leaders is September 2019. It says before you apply for it.
Original post by RJ95
The start date for Future Leaders is September 2019. It says before you apply for it.

I've been told that many grad schemes offer Spring start as well if you ask for it. not sure if BA does this
Reply 10
anyone done the hirevue video interview and know questions?
Original post by JTR__
I didn't find it too bad, but I guess I'll know once I find out the outcome haha

Good luck!

You heard back from them yet? I did the tests and haven't heard anything since.
Reply 12
How long were the CVs you guys attached?
Original post by RJ95
How long were the CVs you guys attached?

Mine wasn't super long, only like two pages, quality over quantity
Reply 14
Original post by TheRealSquiddy
You heard back from them yet? I did the tests and haven't heard anything since.

Oh I heard back from them that night haha; I've gotten through to video interview, but I've been putting it off (will probably do it tomorrow when I have the flat to myself). Hopefully you hear back soon! <3
Reply 15
What was the system error and how did you find out you had it?
Anyone done or had any feedback on the Hirevue interview. I believe this is the first year BA have used them for the Grad Schemes
Reply 17
Original post by Raiders15
Anyone done or had any feedback on the Hirevue interview. I believe this is the first year BA have used them for the Grad Schemes

I did it on Monday (keep procrastinating haha)- have you done it yet? I didn't find it that bad tbh
Original post by JTR__
I did it on Monday (keep procrastinating haha)- have you done it yet? I didn't find it that bad tbh

Still got numerical to do yet so might not even get to the dreaded Hirevue haha. Was it competency based I can't find anything online about it. Good luck also which stream you applying for?
Reply 19
Hi, Have just been invited to complete the tests, are they just your normal verbal, numerical and logical reasoning tests?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending