The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I got an offer from Barts!!!! They are the best people in the world!! Barts rule!!
Reply 21
Congrats, i also have an offer from barts, and it is my firm! Is it gonna be your firm?
Reply 22
I concur, Barts are teh awesome! :biggrin: Congratz!
Reply 23
a5if_786
Congrats, i also have an offer from barts, and it is my firm! Is it gonna be your firm?

Probably, I have an interview with St Georges next week, but even if i do get an offer from them its unlikely that I will choose them over Barts.
lol obv the mute has a WONDERFUL relationship with her/his parents lol !
also the mute.. not alot like ur name suggests are u ? how about u try muting when ur gona be unneccessarily rude :|
oxford street all the way sex =) X
mortderire
i have to say.. my interview at b&l was the nicest interview experience iv had...the people were so nice and friendly...and i actually enjoyed the interview...so dnt get 2 strssed bout it

Hah check out your sig U. :p:

Weird how A levels seem so insignificant now!
Should I follow suit and put out AAAAabbb ? :biggrin:
Reply 26
digitalis
Not wanting to meet me then? :wink:

Don't take your mum. It's your day to be independant and experience what it would be like yourself. Your mum might influence you in a way that goes against what you feel about your firm/insurance etc, this is a choice that's best left to you.

oh sorry digitalis, of course i do! i seem to have missed out plenty of BL students who come here from my list.

so, are you Fluffy or Renal coming? im going to bring cheese just like i promised! :biggrin:

i'll be in a cream suit jacket and brown trousers. :cool:
Reply 27
I can't predict where I'll be yet.
Reply 28
well, i hope you bless us with your appearance! :biggrin:
I might be able to come down, it's that or anatomy, I don't know yet.
Philosoraptor
Hah check out your sig U. :p:

Weird how A levels seem so insignificant now!
Should I follow suit and put out AAAAabbb ? :biggrin:

lol go ahead and do so Philo :tongue:
i also like how u have that police thing in ur sig..and uv gt a polizei t=shirt - super toll!
and y are we both on tsr? revise boy!
mortderire
lol go ahead and do so Philo :tongue:
i also like how u have that police thing in ur sig..and uv gt a polizei t=shirt - super toll!
and y are we both on tsr? revise boy!

Hah mate, I haven't really been working at all. I'm banking on the month between exams and resits to learn everything!!
Hah, but I have more of a claim to the police thing than just a polizei tshirt. :wink:
I took my Dad to my Barts interview and by God I needed him, got there and everything but the people interviewing me were ******s. (Don't worry OP most of the interviewers are apparently lovely, just got unlucky)

Not that I should really complain though, got my offer 2days later
Reply 33
no-one told me about the market in front of the hospital!!!!

or the pizza hut :biggrin:
Reply 34
mm such a .....lovely.......market.
how did it go?
Reply 35
im not sure if lovely is the right word to discribe it :s-smilie:

it was alright, although i didnt like the idea of the partitions rather than closed rooms.

one of my interviewers went missing so i was interview at 2.05 instead of 1.45. apparently will hear really soon :s-smilie:
Reply 36
malaz_197
im not sure if lovely is the right word to discribe it :s-smilie:

it was alright, although i didnt like the idea of the partitions rather than closed rooms.

one of my interviewers went missing so i was interview at 2.05 instead of 1.45. apparently will hear really soon :s-smilie:

I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm guessing that your reply will come this week, but don't worry about it, it can drive you crazy :s-smilie:!
the interviewers were actaully really nice! i was surprised because others havent been so nice really. my interview was 5 mins before urs malaz! you could hear what people were syaing with the partitions as well.
the market- omg when i got out from the tube station i couldnt believe it. its a very nice uni though. do medicine people get taught at mile end does anyone know?
good luck :biggrin:
Reply 38
lil_dreamer90
the interviewers were actaully really nice! i was surprised because others havent been so nice really. my interview was 5 mins before urs malaz! you could hear what people were syaing with the partitions as well.
the market- omg when i got out from the tube station i couldnt believe it. its a very nice uni though. do medicine people get taught at mile end does anyone know?
good luck :biggrin:

lol I remember hearing the interviewers evaluating candidates that had just left, I was almost tempted to stay around and try and eavesdrop to hear what they were gonna say about me, but i resisted :P.

I think that most of the students are at Whitechapel, but some it is done at mile end? Not sure though, someone correct me if I'm wrong
Reply 39
most live at mile end, some live at whitechapel, some live in barbican.

most teaching is at whitechapel, a little bit is at mile end, occasionally its at barbican.

(preclinically)

Latest

Trending

Trending