The Student Room Group

Science / biology Equivalency tests

Scroll to see replies

HiDid you screen Share? So they can see what your looking at on your screen?THANKS
Hi, how did your test go?
Passed!
Reply 103
Hi edward I have just got my equivalency testing biology higher paper revision aid. Please can you advise me on how you revised for the exam and got such a good mark what websites and resources did you use?
Thank you
Reply 104
Original post by marckwriter
Passed!

Did you do the test at home
Reply 105
How was it.?
Did you do it at home ?
I have been helping a student to prepare for an equivalency exam (as her tutor). Has anyone sat it recently? Are they still using Edexcel papers?
Original post by LavaLaura3417
I have been helping a student to prepare for an equivalency exam (as her tutor). Has anyone sat it recently? Are they still using Edexcel papers?

I am not sure which subject you preparing for? Assuming you are referring the most widely accepted equvalency exams (the A Star Equivalency one -- that is why i used them - there is good news
They have all the detailed exam information including FREE exam specs, resource material, practice exams and marking schemes and tips etc etc on their website -- go to astarequivalency.co.uk -> click on the relevant subject at the top and scroll down page to How do I prepare for the GCSE Equivalency Test? -- it is all outlined there -- they were also helpful on the phone -- good luck :-)
Original post by Dave1021
I am not sure which subject you preparing for? Assuming you are referring the most widely accepted equvalency exams (the A Star Equivalency one -- that is why i used them - there is good news
They have all the detailed exam information including FREE exam specs, resource material, practice exams and marking schemes and tips etc etc on their website -- go to astarequivalency.co.uk -> click on the relevant subject at the top and scroll down page to How do I prepare for the GCSE Equivalency Test? -- it is all outlined there -- they were also helpful on the phone -- good luck :-)

I just checked and if you looking for Combined Science or Biology it looks like Edexcel IGCSE - but i would still recommend you check this yourself by going to astarequivalency.co.uk -> click on the relevant subject at the top and scroll down page to How do I prepare for the GCSE Equivalency Test? Best of Luck !!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending