The Student Room Group

OPITO Apprenticeship - Anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 7600e
I've been on the reserve list since start of August but just had a phonecall I've been offered a place doing electrical. Didnt say where but I assume Aberdeen anyone else going Aberdeen electrical? I've got to do medical before then so the guy said not sure if I'll be starting Monday

Yeah I’m doing electrical in aberdeen
Reply 3461
Original post by noahrichards
Yeah I’m doing electrical in aberdeen

Hows your accommodation? I've got my medical tomorrow then they say they'll sort out my accommodation and everything else for starting monday
Original post by 7600e
Hows your accommodation? I've got my medical tomorrow then they say they'll sort out my accommodation and everything else for starting monday

I’m staying in Powis Place student accommodation, I had to sort my own accommodation as I am with Schlumberger
Reply 3463
I'm staying in Hector Boece Court just found out today moving in sat / sun
Original post by 7600e
I'm staying in Hector Boece Court just found out today moving in sat / sun

Same
Jayden wanted to do that
Ywahhhh
hi im wanting to do electrical what previous experience/qualifications.
Hi mate, I'm really keen on getting a spot on the programme as a sparky too. Can you suggest any advice for me have the best chance.Im 19, and just finishing level 2 electrical installation at college. cheers
Reply 3469
Still waiting on responses from OPITO. I had my interview on the 5th of June and was told to expect a reply by the end of the month. I’ve sent them an email just in case I’ve missed something. I assume it’s due to the current circumstances.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending