The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol are you trying to get more people the warning points :wink: We already have 10 heheh
Reply 2
haha, nah, I that's why I added the bold bit saying don't discuss...

I got the 10 on some other thread when I was a n00b to this whole exam discussion thing... xD
Reply 3
I really want to discuss this asap.

I want to cry – I messed it up so badly. :frown:

Again I say it, in the UK we are the last people to do this exam! I’ve told this to a mod but didn’t get a reply. This is reliable information from Edexcel international which can be checked again.

Thanks.
Same for me, but you know that someone would have discussed it anyway...But this has stopped them :smile:
Gren1TI
I really want to discuss this asap.

I want to cry I messed it up so badly. :frown:

Again I say it, in the UK we are the last people to do this exam! I’ve told this to a mod but didn’t get a reply. This is reliable information from Edexcel international which can be checked again.

Thanks.

Have you got Physics tomorrow?
Reply 6
absolute horror for me!
really? That hard?
Reply 8
RoadWarrior
Have you got Physics tomorrow?

Yeah I've got physics tomorrow.
Why do you ask?

Thanks.
I thought it was fine..quite pleased really. However i was doing the Double Award version which doesnt have all the questions that are on 2H.
Reply 10
I think we can talk about the exam now? Can somebody please confirm from the updated announcement?

Thanks.
Well if everybody has finished taken the exam, I don't see why not.
digitalsubstance
Well if everybody has finished taken the exam, I don't see why not.

I wouldnt they (the mods) say it must be 24 hours.
It says 12 hours on the thready thing doesn't it?
Reply 14
it was okay except from the moles, didnt divide it by 1000, so there is about 8 down the pan, i put oxidation, got 5 from the first page wrong too lol.

its was a poor exam i thought.

ps did anyone get about 30 for one of the moles qu's?
are we allowed to DISCUSS THIS ?????
Reply 16
SH2007
it was okay except from the moles, didnt divide it by 1000, so there is about 8 down the pan, i put oxidation, got 5 from the first page wrong too lol.

its was a poor exam i thought.

ps did anyone get about 30 for one of the moles qu's?

Which question was this?

Name the chemicals involved please to help jog my memory.
But 30 doesn't sound familiar :s-smilie:
edit: oops didnt see the thread about not being able to talk about it yet!
Reply 18
GUYS! Don't freaking discuss this! Doesn't matter whether you were the last person to take this exam or not! The mods say 24 hours and they'll warn/ban you if you discuss it. Period.

As much as I feel urged to discuss this, I won't. Just wait until tomorrow :wink:
CocoPop - told you they would discuss it!

Latest