The Student Room Group

Numeracy skills as a mature student

Worried about doing the skills test as a mature student. Are the practice ones harder than the actual tests? X
They're about the same tbh! I'm a mature student and passed first time on Saturday. :biggrin: Youtube and Numeracy ready are your friends!! I have 10 tests left on my numeracy ready account if you want the login details so you don't have to buy it?
Reply 2
Hi Chiristine,
I've bought numeracy ready myself. My tests are in 2 weeks. Just feel like nothing goes in.x
Original post by christine24
They're about the same tbh! I'm a mature student and passed first time on Saturday. :biggrin: Youtube and Numeracy ready are your friends!! I have 10 tests left on my numeracy ready account if you want the login details so you don't have to buy it?
Original post by Joaster
Worried about doing the skills test as a mature student. Are the practice ones harder than the actual tests? X

They really are very simple. You shouldn't have any difficulty with them.
The last two replies are very unhelpful! No need for either of them!

I was very nervous like you OP. I spent the last month constantly practicing. Maths was never my strong point. I think I got 4% on the first practice test I took, so try not to worry and just put in the work. You can take it as many times as you like as well, so keep that in the back of your head.
Original post by christine24
The last two replies are very unhelpful! No need for either of them!

I was very nervous like you OP. I spent the last month constantly practicing. Maths was never my strong point. I think I got 4% on the first practice test I took, so try not to worry and just put in the work. You can take it as many times as you like as well, so keep that in the back of your head.

My reply is not 'unhelpful'. Just because it's not what you wanted necessarily to read doesn't make it 'unhelpful'. They are simple. I can't change those facts for you.
Original post by ed5rfty
You are very simple yet your whore of a mother had plenty of difficulty with you. In particular with you wearing her thongs and spying on her while she was having a shower like the absolute little pathetic creep you are.

There's absolutely no need for that, thank you!
Don't worry - he's TSR's resident troll. It's someone with some serious mental health problems but everyone finds him a bit of a joke.
Original post by Jamesshoreo
There's absolutely no need for that, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending