The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ohhh.. good luck Tory Boy :smile:
Reply 2
Thank you.
Reply 3
2 weeks until I get mine :puke:
I get mine next friday. Expecting a 2:1 :smile: Not really hoping for much more. Would be surprised if I get less.
Reply 5
Onearmedbandit
I get mine next friday. Expecting a 2:1 :smile: Not really hoping for much more. Would be surprised if I get less.
Are you in your final year? I know Tufts isn't. When did you both finish your exams? You get your results really soon!
Reply 6
I get my second year results in the week starting June 16th. Had my last exam on May 7th.
Reply 7
18th June :puke:
Reply 8
Same as TommehR.
Get my first year results w/b 16th. Eeeeek.
Reply 9
i get my first year results on the 11th.

dont want them through the post though, that eans i have been unsuccessful on getting to second year.

good luck everyone
My exam results day is also on the 11th after having finished on the 28th ... I'd like to say that given those timetables for results from TommehR and Ryands, UCL are crap and slow at getting results back! Good luck all.
Reply 11
Is anyone :afraid:
Reply 12
Lewisy-boy
My exam results day is also on the 11th after having finished on the 28th ... I'd like to say that given those timetables for results from TommehR and Ryands, UCL are crap and slow at getting results back! Good luck all.
You still predicting yourself a First, Lewisy-boy? :smile:
Reply 13
I won't get mine at KCL for AGES! Assuming it's the same as my first and second years, it'll probably be the first week of July or the VERY end of June pushing it. They release degree classifications a few days before actual module results, so with any luck I'll have that before the end of June.
Reply 14
Lewisy-boy
That's ridiculous. I can't believe they can possibly mark that many papers properly in two weeks.
Reply 15
Exam season finishes on the 14th. Results come out 14th july...resits 13-29th Augst.
Reply 16
mtbab
Exam season finishes on the 14th. Results come out 14th july...resits 13-29th Augst.
Resits? You won't need to do any of them will you?
Reply 17
Tory_boy
Resits? You won't need to do any of them will you?

haha i'll tell you on the 14th july
Reply 18
As I understand it, you only get the option to resit if you fail an exam which I'm sure you won't have done. Although I recall waiting for my initial set of results on my degree and not having a clue what I was going to get. I don't recall thinking I was ever going to get a mark less than 40% though!
Reply 19
Tory_boy
As I understand it, you only get the option to resit if you fail an exam which I'm sure you won't have done. Although I recall waiting for my initial set of results on my degree and not having a clue what I was going to get. I don't recall thinking I was ever going to get a mark less than 40% though!

haha well like i said, we'll see 14th July, I'm predicting a fail in Public Law

Latest

Trending

Trending