The Student Room Group

UMS Calculator - Work Out What Grades You Need!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pcok
I got this from somebody last year on TSR I think, but people keep asking for it so I thought it would be helpful to post it!

Basically you just put ur unit marks in and it tells you what AS grade and A2 grade you are on, and how many you need to get each A2 grade, really useful and usually reassuring as people realise they aren't under as much pressure as they thought they were.

It wouldn't let me upload the new Excel format, but I've got the old one on there, and that will work on anyone's computer with Micrsoft Office, any version, and if you want to save space just resave it as the new version and it's about half as much file space.

What happens if you only have 4 exams, e.g. 2 in AS and 2 in A2. Thanks for you help.
Reply 101
Original post by RevisionSuccess
What happens if you only have 4 exams, e.g. 2 in AS and 2 in A2. Thanks for you help.

this would be useful to know...

all my subjects just have four modules and removing two units from the spreadsheet dosent work...
Reply 102
Can someone help me on this slightly confused :biggrin:?
Hey, has anyone altered this to add A* grades at a-level, and possibly for the sciences?

Would appreciately it hugely, it sounds simple, and i've had a go at it, but I keep messing it up when trying to get the A* grade thingys to work.
Reply 104
what if there are 4 units? :s-smilie: ..sorry if im dumb LOL

Quick Reply

Latest