The Student Room Group

Celtic F.C

Scroll to see replies

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/9373191.stm

****ing hell, he's pish. And I think we need to keep Ki, Kayal, Izaguirre and Rogne for if we ever get back into the CL. They'll be needed.
Original post by R-KAM
Same thinking as me tbh. People keep saying he's been pretty average, I think he's been excellent. Even when slotting in at LB he did a good job.

Wasn't a fan at left-back, but he slotted in well. Suffering the same way Lennon did: marks players out the game and keeps the ball moving, underrated because what he does is easily missed. Can be accused of being "anonymous" or "hiding" in games we lose, easy scapegoat, because he doesn't play killer passes or drive into the box.
Original post by R-KAM
Same thinking as me tbh. People keep saying he's been pretty average, I think he's been excellent. Even when slotting in at LB he did a good job.

Ouch man, I feel for ya. Don't be getting chibbed if you're winding them all up! How did you end up a Celt out there? Not brought up there? :p:

Kayal :colonhash:

All my life. Dad brought me up as a tim. He's from Paisley though.

My Gf's family are all bluenoses well apart from my GF. Im trying to change her. Shes not a Rangers fan anymore but a Man U fan. So little progess there. Im taking her Paradise often and the look on her dads face is priceless when I give her a green and white scarf to wear:awesome:
Reply 3983
Original post by Colonel.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/9373191.stm

****ing hell, he's pish. And I think we need to keep Ki, Kayal, Izaguirre and Rogne for if we ever get back into the CL. They'll be needed.

It stops Ranger's getting him. I think he can do an effective job. Especially if Forrest is out (went off injured last night)

Original post by Left Hand Drive
All my life. Dad brought me up as a tim. He's from Paisley though.

My Gf's family are all bluenoses well apart from my GF. Im trying to change her. Shes not a Rangers fan anymore but a Man U fan. So little progess there. Im taking her Paradise often and the look on her dads face is priceless when I give her a green and white scarf to wear:awesome:

Haha, you must be marked for death in that house :rofl2:

Original post by Celtic_Anthony
Wasn't a fan at left-back, but he slotted in well. Suffering the same way Lennon did: marks players out the game and keeps the ball moving, underrated because what he does is easily missed. Can be accused of being "anonymous" or "hiding" in games we lose, easy scapegoat, because he doesn't play killer passes or drive into the box.

Aye, he was playing better than Mulgrew was at the time really. Every team needs a player like him. Lets Kayal do his **** :moon:
We will have again if we both win at the weekend.
Celtic 2-0 Aberdeen Hooper and stokes
Will Chris Kommons be on the bench? :sexface:

:getmecoat:
FT 4-0 against the scumbag mini-hun bastards. Another test passed with flying colours :biggrin:

In what way was that a test?
Reply 3988
Original post by sbarrie2

You even have to ask? :facepalm2:

So it's only a test when we lose?

Playing a team sitting 3rd in the league and with aspirations well above that, on an 11 game unbeaten run that included beating your mob the previous game? I'd say that was a pretty big test.
So it's only a test when we lose?

Playing a team sitting 3rd in the league and with aspirations well above that, on an 11 game unbeaten run that included beating your mob the previous game? I'd say that was a pretty big test.

a.k.a at home to hearts :|
a.k.a at home to hearts :|

You are correct; that is the game in question.
Reply 3992
Commons put us one up already. Mulgrew just scored too, Commons assist :awesome:
(edited 13 years ago)
We've not played this well since O'Neil was here. Consistently pumping teams, playing attractive football while we're at it.
Reply 3994

We've not played this well since O'Neil was here. Consistently pumping teams, playing attractive football while we're at it.

Got a decent stream? Mine is a bit meh. Mainly my prehistoric net to blame tbh.
Original post by R-KAM
Got a decent stream? Mine is a bit meh. Mainly my prehistoric net to blame tbh.

Just went off air. You jinxed it
Reply 3996

Just went off air. You jinxed it

:rofl2:

Sorry :awesome: Thanks :yy:
No clean sheet? Lennon GTF
haha the huns are raging over commons. i agree with anthony, the performance of recent times remind me of the results with O' Neil's team. With the way stokes and hooper combine together every game, we could start seeing a return to the way larsson and hartson used to play together. Not that im comparing stokes/hooper to larsson (yet), but the way the two bhoys are getting goals every game takes me back to those days :biggrin:
Erm...I still think Commons is pish :colonhash:

:awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest