The Student Room Group

Educational Psychology 2020 Intake

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for sharing, Aimee. I have applied for UCL, UEL and Manchester. I feel a bit deflated today, 323 applicants for UCL!
I know what you mean edpsych100, I feel exactly the same way this evening and it’s all I can think about! I have everything crossed for you for your other two uni’s. This process feels just torturous, I’m not sure how people apply, year after year!

Positive thoughts...it isn’t over yet and the high volume of applicants is scary but we are all in the same race so don’t sit with that feeling for too long...acknowledge it and get some rest. Tomorrow is a new day For good news.

Hang in there!
Thanks Aimee, I love your positivity! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you too, here’s hoping! Keep us all updated.
Reply 23
Just out of interest - what questions were people asked during their interviews?
Reply 24
Just out of interest - what type of questions were people asked during their interviews?Xxx
Hi everyone,

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back from their applications!

I've heard back from all of my choices now and have an interview next month! I have no idea what to expect. Has anyone had an interview yet or have any idea on the sort of questions we might be asked?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Original post by aimeelou22
Hi ctay, I am a first time applicant and wondering the same as you...I have not heard anything yet but I am assuming interviews will be Feb/March so there is plenty of time yet.

Aimee I am trying to reply to your private message ( sent 21/4/2021). This does not allow me to could you send a mailing address (if you wish that is) Thanks
Original post by Deflated 1111
Aimee I am trying to reply to your private message ( sent 21/4/2021). This does not allow me to could you send a mailing address (if you wish that is) Thanks

I think it's because you don't have enough posts. Make a few and then it should work :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending