The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I got a C in Physics AS (I'm doing Music), but still managed to get an interview and a place. It really depends on the tutor and subject/college policy, but people get interviews/places with a variety of AS/A2 grades, so you shouldn't let it stop you from applying, if you think you've got a strong passion for the subject, a good PS and you like the look of the course :smile:
Reply 41
*pitseleh*
I have C-grades at AS in unrelated subjects - I had mitigating circumstances for one, but no excuse for the other apart from laziness. I still got an offer.

sorry to pry but I now you got in for english so what was your C at AS in? :tsr2:
zef99
sorry to pry but I now you got in for english so what was your C at AS in? :tsr2:

Maths (I have no excuse for getting a C in that - I was just lazy) and Chemistry (I do have an excuse for that one - it should have been an A or a B, and Oxford were made aware of that - though whether they cared or not, I have no idea). :smile:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
I got a C in Physics AS (I'm doing Music), but still managed to get an interview and a place. It really depends on the tutor and subject/college policy, but people get interviews/places with a variety of AS/A2 grades, so you shouldn't let it stop you from applying, if you think you've got a strong passion for the subject, a good PS and you like the look of the course :smile:

thats really good news now that I plan on taking physics for A2 as well..though it will be hard work.
Reply 44
supernovastarfish
thats really good news now that I plan on taking physics for A2 as well..though it will be hard work.

lol just came out of that exam. it is hard work yes!! worth it though :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending