The Student Room Group

Boyfriend had sex with me when I'd passed out.

Me and my boyfriend went clubbing a yesterday, I drank WAY too much. We were walking home, I can't remember much but we sat on a Bench and I passed out. I was dipping in and out of uconsciousness, then i became conscious to find my boyfriend having sex with me. I was really freaked out and tried to push him off then he grabbed my wrists and carried on. I was really weak and dizzy at the time.

He thinks I've no reason to be annoyed, but I feel so upset and like a peice of meat to him :frown: I remember on the way home him asking me for sex, I said no because I was tired and didn't feel well. I can't believe this has happened. I'm supposed to be meeting him soon, I feel like just standing him up. :s:
Should i bring this up again? He keeps getting annoyed with me, when i mentioned it this morning (I rung him).

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
He's a prick. Dump him, then call the cops on his ass
Reply 2
Thats rape...
He basically raped you.
Reply 4
Democracy
call the cops on his ass

How American are you?:p:

However, I agree. You boyfriend does sound a prick.
Isn't that like rape? if u tried to stop him, but he didn't? Wtf! You should so call the police!
Reply 6
Anonymous
I remember on the way home him asking me for sex, I said no because I was tired and didn't feel well. I can't believe this has happened. I'm supposed to be meeting him soon, I feel like just standing him up. :s:

In that case, he raped you. Clear and simple.

You need to think about whether this is someone you want in your life.
Reply 7
What he did was technically rape, would be a major court case.
He had no right to do what he did, yes bring it up, tell him how you feel, he MUST respect you, you're not his sex toy.
If he was drunk to, it may have been a mistake so remember to listen to what he has to say.
But 100% bring it up and tell him your not happy with what he did and you want an apology!
Reply 8
omg, that's SO awful!:s-smilie:
Reply 9
he raped you. doesnt matter if hes your boyfriend or not, he raped you.
I believe that'd be classed as non consensual sex or rape.
He could get in a lot of trouble for that.
Dump him if he's going to do that to you.
Reply 11
This is rape. See www.victimsupport.org.uk if you want to seek some support/ advice.
Reply 12
Yah, I'd say he's not worth your time - that is a very low thing to do. It was technically rape if you said no - thats for you to decide.

However, in the mean time you should probably dump him.
Yes, thats techincally rape.
You can't let him get away with this, you need to tell him how he was absolutely in the wrong.

You need to bring it up, as it should never happen again.
The reason he is probably annoyed when you mention it is because he knows that he was in the wrong, and doesnt want to listen to the voice of reason.

If he has this little respect for you, then you should consider whether it is worth being with him.
Sounds like a classy guy.

If he doesn't respect you (and it doesn't seem like he does), I see no reason why you should carry on the relationship. You should also strongly consider getting the authorities involved.

At the very least, have a strong talk with him (it sounds like he's ashamed at what he's done already).
Reply 15
wouldnt stand up in court due to the alcohol factor and would be hard to prove.

but just get rid if he cant explain. you can do better than that
Reply 16
Couldn't this be classed as rape? Sex without consent. Although I heard recently that if a female is 'raped' while drunk it automatically means she consented to it as most woman cannot recall whether they consented or not. I'm pretty sure I read it in a newspaper not long ago. I in no way agree with it though and what your boyfriend did is pretty sick.
i wouldn't meet him, i'd send the police, seriously. that's wrong and if he cant respect the wishes of his girlfriend, how can he respect anyone else's right to consensual sex. You need to call the police, he's an animal and needs to be dealt with, before this happens to someone else.
Reply 18
You cant do anything less than break up with him, you cant let yourself be treated like that because he will just see you as something he can walk all over as much as he likes if you dont. ie. rape you again
he was probably smashed himself, i think everyones over-reacting, although it is a tad bit odd

Latest

Trending

Trending