The Student Room Group

Access to Nursing - Learn Direct

Who else is studying this assess course via Learn Direct. There is zero support from tutors!
Hi I am all so studying a access to HE course. I'm only on unit 3 what unit are you on?
I am on unit 3 too and struggling. There is very little support and tbh my last tutor feedback was quite rude and has really knocked my confidence. I don't feel like I am actually being taught anything. I know they say that an Access prepares you for Uni but at least there you have lectures and someone to speak to if you are struggling. I am really fed up.
Reply 3
I'm on unit 8, but have done upto unit 18. I submitted my draft, then submitted my final copy and the feedback was rude. The assessor stated if I was to submit an essay that was not set out propely again I could potentially be thrown off the course!!!! There was nothing wrong my essay at all. Everything was referenced correctly, paragraphs and headings all correct too. Ridiculous. Waste of money.
Original post by Leopard991
I'm on unit 8, but have done upto unit 18. I submitted my draft, then submitted my final copy and the feedback was rude. The assessor stated if I was to submit an essay that was not set out propely again I could potentially be thrown off the course!!!! There was nothing wrong my essay at all. Everything was referenced correctly, paragraphs and headings all correct too. Ridiculous. Waste of money.

I submitted unit 4 and sent a draft the unit assessor said it was fine but when i submitted it for marking it was non achieved tell me when i submitted the draft then. I can't belive what I've got myself into tbh it is such a waste of money and I'm getting no where with it!
Original post by Dollydrop23
I am on unit 3 too and struggling. There is very little support and tbh my last tutor feedback was quite rude and has really knocked my confidence. I don't feel like I am actually being taught anything. I know they say that an Access prepares you for Uni but at least there you have lectures and someone to speak to if you are struggling. I am really fed up.

I know I'm on unit 4 submitted and non achieved, I've literally followed all rules and there is nothing I can do more. Very annoyed! Are you wanting to go to university after the course?
Original post by Leopard991
Who else is studying this assess course via Learn Direct. There is zero support from tutors!

me absolutely shocking! After or if I even complete it going to complain and write the worst review ever so no one falls into the same trap we have!
hiii, was it nursing you did? and did you manage to go uni with it? i’m currently on unit 3 just like u were, and i thought i did everything right but it came back non-achieved the criteria is so strict! and i can’t remember which unit but one of my tutors was a little unprofessional and was visibly annoyed i wanted help?!! could we talk please! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending