The Student Room Group
Right before it. :biggrin:
There's no deadline, but if you've already been entered the school will probably make you pay for it, if you haven't already.
Reply 3
Why you wanting to pull out for?
Reply 4
If it's for an AEA I wouldn't advise it, they are apparently uber-expensive (£30-£40)
Reply 5
A person i know had quit the subject but was put in for the exams so they went in and put their head on the table and dozed. :eek: I believe a few people did this for general studies too.
My friend decided on the day to not sit his Computing exam. Lucky guy, he didn't need the marks in it.
I did tell him though, not to re-sit it, didn't listen to me at first, and on the day decided that my advice was right :p:

I wish he reads this :rofl:
Ziggy_Stardust
Hellooo. Can anyone tell me what the latest you can pull out of an exam is? Thanks.

By Thursday July 31, 2008
RJA
If it's for an AEA I wouldn't advise it, they are apparently uber-expensive (£30-£40)

Yeah, mine cost like £42... my advice is just do it anyway...
Reply 9
Thanks everyone. I've decided that I really don't want to go to Warwick because the thought of spending three years in Coventry, irrespective of how good the university's Maths department may be is just amazingly bleak, so I was wondering whether to pull out of the STEP and AEA.

FutureEconomist
Yeah, mine cost like £42... my advice is just do it anyway...

Well I've already paid for them, so I wouldn't be charged again by the school. I've decided I'm going to sit them anyway. :smile:
RJA

Why waste their money on something most people fail?
I am HUGELY regretting this AEA business. HUGELY. I only wanted to do it 'cos my teacher said no-one had done it in 3 years.

Latest