The Student Room Group

how long it will take to get offer letter from teesside university

I have applied a pg program in teeside university 3 weeks ago ... still now I haven't get any reply from them ...
Original post by vams1b
I have applied a pg program in teeside university 3 weeks ago ... still now I haven't get any reply from them ...

Probably in about 1 or 2 months they will start rejecting and accepting people. At the moment it’s too early in the process and all universities at the moment are concentrated on medicine and veterinary students. As you are not a medicine student they will look at your applications much later
Reply 2
tq u for ur response
Original post by vams1b

Hello

It may take a little longer until you hear back. Thanks for your patience. If you have any queries in the meantime, you can contact the relevant team - here are our contact details.

Best of luck with the application.
I have applied for msc international management (applied) 2 week ago. How many days will take to get an offer letter?
Original post by Annmary joji
I have applied for msc international management (applied) 2 week ago. How many days will take to get an offer letter?

Hello,

It can take up to 4 weeks to receive a response. If you would like to contact the relevant team - here are our contact details

Best of luck with your application.
Reply 6
Original post by User135792468
Probably in about 1 or 2 months they will start rejecting and accepting people. At the moment it’s too early in the process and all universities at the moment are concentrated on medicine and veterinary students. As you are not a medicine student they will look at your applications much later

Hello
I have applied for master in accounting and finance in September 2023 intake and it has been almost four weeks . I didn’t receive any email or information. How many days it take to get an offer letter from university?
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending