The Student Room Group
Hey. I'm a pharm tech (though my official title is Saturday boy) and I work most days doing all the mod cons. Just be all friendly because that's what you need to be and be able to deal with the customers. Sometimes it's stressful when you need to wait a million years for the pharmacist to check a prescription for you to take and the customer gets annoyed at you or you get some snidey methadone patient who demands immediate service. Just show that you can cope with the problems you might face and you're genuinely interested in the job.
Hope that is useful.

Don't be nervous.
Is it for hospital or community?

Just express that you want a job working with people, have an interest in science, like to work as part of a team etc

Ask about the training you'll be receiving, where you'll go to college. If you're applying for hospital ask about the different rotations you'll do.

Good luck!!
Fire Point
Hey. I'm a pharm tech (though my official title is Saturday boy)

Are you actually qualified as a pharmacy technician or are you a pharmacy student who does Saturdays and holidays in a pharmacy? :smile:
-Emmz-
Are you actually qualified as a pharmacy technician or are you a pharmacy student who does Saturdays and holidays in a pharmacy? :smile:

The latter, but I still do all the jobs.

Latest

Trending

Trending