The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

eleanor!
Well I'm 6' and have recently learned to love always being looked at and the "best legs I've seen all night" comments, after years of bullying at school (I finished growing at 13. OUCH.)

Only bummers are jeans shopping, heel-wearing politics (I never wear them), having to bend over to hear friends in pubs/clubs/gigs, and a slightly more limited range of men- I don't think I could go much shorter than myself :biggrin:

im 5ft 10, the legs thing is so true!:p:
Jeans shopping is HORRIBLE! Eugh.

I'm 5ft 9. Lanky as fook. But my boyfriend is 6ft 3 so that doesn't bother me.
Though it is annoying that pretty much all my girl friends are under 5ft 6. Alot of the lads at college who I was friends with were smaller than me. I've managed to find myself some taller lads though who make me feel short when I'm with them =D
6 ft 4 +
Reply 183
6 ft max
Too tall? 5'10 +
Reply 185
No such thing as too tall! I love tall girls.
Taller than me. So, its 5'11 - any more than that, too tall :P
Steeve
No such thing as too tall! I love tall girls.

yaay
Reply 188
eleanor!
Well I'm 6' and have recently learned to love always being looked at and the "best legs I've seen all night" comments, after years of bullying at school (I finished growing at 13. OUCH.)

Only bummers are jeans shopping, heel-wearing politics (I never wear them), having to bend over to hear friends in pubs/clubs/gigs, and a slightly more limited range of men- I don't think I could go much shorter than myself :biggrin:

I am personally offended by your closing statement here.:eek: If a guy smaller than you is willing to go tall, you should be willing to go small. A lot of the time I find people won't go with taller girls as they kind of see them as a threat or find it embarrassing, if a guy who is a lot smaller than u has the confidence to go for it then you should consider it. It'll open up your range of males.:wink:
Reply 189

^ I wish more people felt like that -_- lol
Most guys I know would never consider going out with a girl taller than themselves.
Reply 190
Loosy
^ I wish more people felt like that -_- lol
Most guys I know would never consider going out with a girl taller than themselves.

Confidence issues or afraid of being wound up afterwards. All the more for me!:biggrin:
Reply 191
I'm literally half an inch under 6ft and I absolutely hate it! I wish I could be much smaller and would probably much rather be dead short than this tall! Fair enough the plus side may be that I am model scouted and look a lot older because of it but the downside is that it is so difficult to find a boy that doesn't make me look like a bloody giant standing over him! xx
Biggsx
I'm literally half an inch under 6ft and I absolutely hate it! I wish I could be much smaller and would probably much rather be dead short than this tall! Fair enough the plus side may be that I am model scouted and look a lot older because of it but the downside is that it is so difficult to find a boy that doesn't make me look like a bloody giant standing over him! xx

I am over 6 foot, i'm straight and also in 6th form. OMG, we would be the perfect couple. :smile:

How you doin'? :wink:
One of the perks of being a 5' 10" lady means I have wide, very big feet and can't find any shoes at all to fit me because of course, girls don't have size 9 feet according to high street shops. Pfft.
Reply 194
Keith_Dave
I am over 6 foot, i'm straight and also in 6th form. OMG, we would be the perfect couple. :smile:

How you doin'? :wink:

LOL at this... :biggrin:
Elondra
It's tall but not too much. I always like to think that we're model height:smile:

I'm 5 ft 10 and i love it:smile:
i feel like being tall gives you more presence..but it does get me down a bit at the sight of gorgeous heels i daren't wear..
I think petite girls look really nice too:smile:
Anonymous
I'm 5 ft 10 and i love it:smile:
i feel like being tall gives you more presence..but it does get me down a bit at the sight of gorgeous heels i daren't wear..
I think petite girls look really nice too:smile:

i feel the exact same as you! like being tall just hate that i cant wear all those beautiful shoess haha.
Reply 197
I am 5'9 and wear heels.
These are my latest boots :p: Love them! Look much better on a real person :smile:

I very much like heels. They are amazing ! Don't stop yourselves from wearing them just because of your height. It is real torture.

I had some insecurities at first, but now I think I am OK :yep: You will become more confident with time, that is for sure. : )))))
I'd say anything over 6', 6'1 is a bit tall for me.
Bubbles*de*Milo
Hehe yeahhh, we get the longggg legs.

But we can't wear heels :mad:

I'm 5'9 and wear 4-5inch heels almost daily. There's no such thing as too tall :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending