The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
No. Mail from Emmanuel seems to take about a week to get here.
I never get mail from UCAS. I've notified them of the problem a couple of times (our postal system sucks ass) but I don't think they like sending stuff via courier.
How important is this AS12 letter? Should I call them and tell them to send me a scan or something? If it's the same email address for everyone, maybe I can just email Cambridge. :confused:
Reply 62
Might be a bit of a silly question, but what is 'caution money'? I don't think I've had any requested from Trinity...
It is a deposit, held against damage caused or costs incurred.
I think I have a problem:

I've met my conditional offer for cambridge and all that and received a letter from my college on August 14th saying to confirm my place via the UCAS website, but when on I go on to UCAS track it still just says I have an unconditional offer from cambridge and I can't see anywhere where I can reply to it. I also haven't yet received my AS12 form, and you say I only have 14 days to confirm my place before I lose it? I'm panicking, what should I do?
Reply 65
I received my AS12B form and letters from college in the post today!

... and they want my GCSE certificates by Friday. Eh? That seems a bit unreasonable...
Zhen Lin
I received my AS12B form and letters from college in the post today!

... and they want my GCSE certificates by Friday. Eh? That seems a bit unreasonable...

Good news. I'll probably receive mine today or tomorrow then :frown:
thewhitekite
I never get mail from UCAS. I've notified them of the problem a couple of times (our postal system sucks ass) but I don't think they like sending stuff via courier.
How important is this AS12 letter? Should I call them and tell them to send me a scan or something? If it's the same email address for everyone, maybe I can just email Cambridge. :confused:

well they say if you dont answer they would give the place to someone else so you have to reply

do what I did and send the email anyway (ive got the email address and necessary details you have to send if you need them)

Im getting slightly worried that neither cambridge or UCAS has sent me anything confirming they got my confirmation letter- I want to be sure they know I want the place!!

does anyone know anything about this?
@butterfly girl: The general consensus over in the offer holders thread is that they don't seem to be sending confirmation, so don't worry about that.
@Zhen Lin, I'd imagine it won't be a problem if your certificates are a little late, seeing as your international, just include a quick note saying you didn't get the information until late.
Reply 69
Interesting... Caius didn't ask for GCSE certs [I THINK]
Reply 70
I haven't been asked for my GCSE certificates by Trinity (yet). It's odd, because I had to take them to be photocopied when I had my interview at Nottingham.
Reply 71
I gather that they're needed to satisfy the matriculation requirements.
Reply 72
Queens' asked for GCSE certificates :dontknow:

Latest

Trending

Trending