The Student Room Group

KPMG First Year Insight Programmes - Women in Tech

Hey, has anyone else applied for the women in tech insight programme with KPMG?
Original post by HollyX34

Hey - how far in the process are you with this now?
Reply 2
Original post by RussianQuestion
Hey - how far in the process are you with this now?

Hey! I've been offered a place but nothings has been confirmed about dates etc; how far in the process are you?
Hey! I've been offered a place but nothings has been confirmed about dates etc; how far in the process are you?

Oh wow, congrats! I just filled in the application form and will take the transforming small businesses aspect next.
What was the application process like overall? (And how long did it take them to get back to you at each stage?)
Reply 4
Original post by RussianQuestion
Oh wow, congrats! I just filled in the application form and will take the transforming small businesses aspect next.
What was the application process like overall? (And how long did it take them to get back to you at each stage?)

Thanks! The process overall was pretty smooth and well explained. The student recruitment team are quite on it in terms of getting back to you at each stage - probably waited at most a week to hear back after each stage I think? Anyways, good luck with your application!
Reply 5
Thanks! The process overall was pretty smooth and well explained. The student recruitment team are quite on it in terms of getting back to you at each stage - probably waited at most a week to hear back after each stage I think? Anyways, good luck with your application!

Hey there, how long you have been offered a place after finishing the video interview?
Reply 6
Original post by eci21jl
Hey there, how long you have been offered a place after finishing the video interview?

Hi, I finished my interview on the 16/03 for the women in deal advisory and haven’t heard back yet ? Have you heard from KPMG regarding the status of your application?
Original post by eci21jl

Hey! I'm currently preparing for delivering outcomes assessment and I'm stressed for the video interview part- What type of questions did they ask? Was it about yourself or based on some context? Any help would be great!
(edited 2 years ago)

About a month ago, my husband lamented about how he got duped and lost all his bitcoins from his wallet. It made him really sad so I tried all possible means to make sure I help him recover the lost bitcoins which was stolen after he fell into the hands of online fraudsters pretending to be blockchain customer care. I did a lot of online search for help, and tried to see if there were other people who had any similar experience. I stumbled upon a cryptocurrency forum where a couple of people mentioned that they had been through the same process but were able to recover their lost bitcoins with the help of this legit hacker ALIENMAN.HACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM . So I contacted him via email ALIENMAN.HACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM and he was able to help me get back all my lost funds within 2 weeks. Honestly, I feel indebted to him given how affordable his rate card was in comparison to what was stolen from my husband. Apart from trying to express my gratitude to them once again using this medium, I will recommend anybody who wants to retrieve lost or stolen bitcoins, funds lost to binary options forex, CRYPTO investment and any other form of online scam to reach out to ALIENMAN.HACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM. Contact him on whatsapp (+1(864) 406 5757 ) for whatever hacking services you may need.

Hello, Congratulations on getting an offer. I'm applying for KPMG 2023 Women In Technology & Engineering Insight Programme. I'm really excited to apply. Can you please tell me how much experience did you add in your application? I would greatly appreciate any help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending