The Student Room Group

KPMG 2023 Graduate Programme

Hi everyone, KPMG's 2023 roles are now open for application. I don't think there's a thread yet for this year so I'll get this started. Feel free to discuss anything you want, and good luck!

Link to the previous year's thread:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7099630

Scroll to see replies

Where do I apply for the level 6 digital and technology solutions degree apprenticeship with QMUL?
I just completed the "Delivering Outcomes" video assessment one, defo one of the more abstract video assessment's I've ever done. They told me the first AC is on the 25th which is interesting how quickly after the tech roles opened! I'm going for D&A Deal Advisory in London!
Original post by RamanKaur1
Any advice on the questions asked or the general types atleast?

Prepare for a job simulation with video elements rather than a VI. Think how you would introduce urself to a C Level executive and sell yourself quickly
Reply 4
I passed online assessment ,got mail that i'm in waiting list .Unexpected ,its jus 2 weeks since application opened
How many graduate roles are people thinking of applying for?
Original post by CelaenSardothien

In total or for KPMG? I've applied for around 50 (but about half of those are throwaway applications that i've only used about 10 mins of my time on. For KPMG afaik you can only apply for one
Reply 7
How many questions do you get? do you get unlimited preparation time? What type of qs are there?
Original post by alexgmt
Prepare for a job simulation with video elements rather than a VI. Think how you would introduce urself to a C Level executive and sell yourself quickly
Original post by Soomro
How many questions do you get? do you get unlimited preparation time? What type of qs are there?

2 mins prep time can't remember specifics tbh
Original post by alexgmt
In total or for KPMG? I've applied for around 50 (but about half of those are throwaway applications that i've only used about 10 mins of my time on. For KPMG afaik you can only apply for one

Wow. Must be very busy. 😭 How did you have time to apply to so many?
Wow. Must be very busy. 😭 How did you have time to apply to so many?

My uni degree is unserious and about 6 contact hours so I just did them when other ppl have to do their degree
Original post by alexgmt
My uni degree is unserious and about 6 contact hours so I just did them when other ppl have to do their degree

What do you study? And where? My degree has at least 8+ contact hours sometimes 10-12+.
What do you study? And where? My degree has at least 8+ contact hours sometimes 10-12+.

PPE @ notts
Just got invite to AC on the 25th! Weirdly they sent an email telling me i was waitlisted then instantly sent me an invite to AC
Reply 14
Did anyone receive an email from recruitment requesting further details of degree qualification? :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 15

I applied to over 100 places before getting one acceptance Though some at that point aren’t specifically graduate roles cause I was getting desperate haha
Reply 16
Original post by RamanKaur1
Any advice on the questions asked or the general types atleast?

Yeah what alexgmt said. Also brush up on writing professional emails and balancing multiple perspectives, for example in an argument
Original post by achumon
I passed online assessment ,got mail that i'm in waiting list .Unexpected ,its jus 2 weeks since application opened

May I know which role did you apply for? Read on some other forums that someone who applied for risk and regulation also got waitlisted for VI. Can’t quite believe this is happening whilst the other firms that opened their applications much earlier are still sending AC invitations lol
Original post by estekshay
May I know which role did you apply for? Read on some other forums that someone who applied for risk and regulation also got waitlisted for VI. Can’t quite believe this is happening whilst the other firms that opened their applications much earlier are still sending AC invitations lol

I got waitlisted too. I only did the delivering outcomes on Thursday.

I think we should take it as positive. People have been blatantly rejected at this stage so don't give up!

For ref, I applied for tech in London
Original post by Ninja_Rose
I got waitlisted too. I only did the delivering outcomes on Thursday.

I think we should take it as positive. People have been blatantly rejected at this stage so don't give up!

For ref, I applied for tech in London

You're right - we should be glad that at least we're still in the game :smile:
Thanks for the positive vibes!

Quick Reply

Latest