The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

New Username
I've been asked to read out my paper infront of the local press.:eek:
I am gona look like a right ***** when I open the envelope and realise I've done worse than predicted.:zomg:

If you don't want to do it, refuse. They can't make you do something you don't wanna do.
RoadWarrior
I know you love me :hugs: :p:

:biggrin:

Someone in this world loves me!
02mik_e
Good Luck you guys. GCSE's always turn out better than you think :biggrin:

I hope so anyway I thought something was odd when it said 222 posts...guess they finally closed it down:s-smilie:
RoadWarrior
Hey Beita :biggrin: :wavey:

Hey Vivek :hi:
Reply 184
:sad:
gotta go...if I'm not back before thursday I wish you all the best of luck :yep:
Reply 186
Vjyrik
SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
I invaded the GCSE forum to tell you how scary the results day will be! Full of pain. :ninja:

I've got a horror story for you:

You wake up at 11pm, with your head shaking and drops of sweat sliding down your face. Sitting in your bed, with your eyes wide-open, you start thinking about the most important exams went. "Did I get the A* or not?" "I think my performance in the English Literature was good. But then I might have failed! No, no, no!" "Now I remember the French oral exam. The teacher was horrible, asking all those questions I couldn't answer to. That's a definite U.". More and more of these thoughts drain you, hour in, hour out, minute in, and minute out.
Having only slept two hours, and six hours in total for the past few days, you don't even have the energy to stand up. Only if you'd see yourself; your eyes all red and in pain, hair all fussy, room in a complete mess, and not a single belief in yourself.
Eventually at six o'clock in the morning, you cannot even hold your eyes open and begin to go into a strange trance. But it's just a dream, you're dreaming only about how much you will suffer after getting bad results; and then of a crazy future in which you are without decent GCSEs... But soon enough you start having pleasant dreams: you cheerful and happy, without a doubt of your success. Your sleep pills do seem to finally go into effect. At seven ante meridiem you look like a little cute baby resting in a mother's hands, which hold the young offspring firmly with confidence.
After hours of sleep, you come to a nightmare: a large dog with saliva coming out of his mouth runs after your flesh, trying to take those precious A-stars away from you along with your hard working brain. Still in the dream, you scream in fear and hear the door unlock and open, when your sister wakes you up and says "Why are you still sleeping at five p-m?". The school is closed already. You missed the dreaded results day.

^^ What would I get for that, if it were an answer for an English Literature exam? :p:

:bawling:
I've been told to come to the school about an hour early so they could give me the envelope early. I really hope i don't mess it in front of the press:eek:

I am already nervous about the result, now i am even more nervous because everyone will be watching me :yikes:
oh and happy late Birthday piece by piece (it was yours on the 11th right?) I hope you get the results ya need:yep:
Champagne Supernova
:biggrin:

Someone in this world loves me!

awww :biggrin:
New Username
I've been told to come to the school about an hour early so they could give me the envelope early. I really hope i don't mess it in front of the press:eek:

I am already nervous about the result, now i am even more nervous because everyone will be watching me :yikes:

Why did you agree to do it? :s-smilie:
Reply 191
RoadWarrior
Ouch, I lost over 600 :p:

Ouch. Led Zep seems to have lost pretty much ALL of his :rofl:
RoadWarrior
awww :biggrin:

hehe
Scarletwings92
oh and happy late Birthday piece by piece (it was yours on the 11th right?) I hope you get the results ya need:yep:

Thank you honey :yes: The same to you!
Selkarn

Yeah, laugh it up, wasteboy! :p:
Selkarn

:lolz:

So in two threads in chat, I have over 2000 posts :woo:
Reply 196
Reckon we will keep all posts from this thread? -_-
RoadWarrior
Why did you agree to do it? :s-smilie:

I didn't...the teachers just assumed I would do it:erm:

I am not entirely confident in going through with it...I couldn't imagine crying in TV :eek:

Although...i really don't want to give up the opportunity to see my results early
Reply 198
led_zep_amh(121191)
Yeah, laugh it up, wasteboy! :p:

You're 2days younger than me.
I felt the need to state that.
RoadWarrior
:lolz:

So in two threads in chat, I have over 2000 posts :woo:

Hey, Warrior, how's it been? You nervous? I am. ****ting it, in fact! I'm not going to sleep the night before. How 'bout you?!

Latest