Reply 1580
good morning
Reply 1581
Moring all
morning

argh, too early to wake up :s-smilie:
morning all 2 days left now:yep: :s-smilie:
Reply 1584
Im so pissed.....my msns playing up:frown:.
Reply 1585
so anyone know grade boundaries for edexcel gcse math
Morning! 2 days - ahhhhhhh!

I had trouble getting to sleep last night, this doesn't bode well. :rolleyes:
Reply 1587
has anyone had any dreams about GCSE results since it is the last 2 days?
Reply 1588
I dont even bloody remember my dreams :frown:
Reply 1589
it's strange that i haven't had any bad dream
:wavey: 2 days! :woo:

Maths - A* Additional Science - A* English Language = A* and so on... :sneakydevil:
jj11
has anyone had any dreams about GCSE results since it is the last 2 days?

:p:
I had a seriously weird dream a couple of nights ago, it was the day before results day - and for some reason I was convinced my results were going to come in the post that day, it came and I got an envelope addressed to me. They were someone elses results, but I didn't know that so I was hysterical because I should have done so much better.
Then...some random girl is sat in my living room and says they are her results, I just said 'oh' gave them to her, and she dissapeared.
Then the dream kind of cut to me sat at the headteachers desk looking for the results, I found my envelope, then I woke up.
Emily-STFC
:p:
I had a seriously weird dream a couple of nights ago, it was the day before results day - and for some reason I was convinced my results were going to come in the post that day, it came and I got an envelope addressed to me. They were someone elses results, but I didn't know that so I was hysterical because I should have done so much better.
Then...some random girl is sat in my living room and says they are her results, I just said 'oh' gave them to her, and she dissapeared.
Then the dream kind of cut to me sat at the headteachers desk looking for the results, I found my envelope, then I woke up.

I dreamed that I failed and let down my English teacher horribly and got 5/20 (G+) in my creative writing coursework. Horrible feeling.
Reply 1593
G+ theres no such thing lol...:rolleyes:
Sine
G+ theres no such thing lol...:rolleyes:

Yes there is - a top G grade.
Reply 1595
I got up at 9 :frown:

I didn't get to bed till late (3am) so I should sleep well tonight!

Eek! 2 days and something hours
Yeah G grade is for the Gangstas innit

really 1 proper day left after this :frown: churning feeling in my stomach coming back...
trance addict
Yeah G grade is for the Gangstas innit

really 1 proper day left after this :frown: churning feeling in my stomach coming back...

Don't worry :yy: Results are on their way to your school! When the exam officer looks at them, your name will be the first for the results in descending order of badness.
:hi:

couldn't stay away from the thread :yep:

tomorrow's wendsday :woo:
Scarletwings92
:hi:

couldn't stay away from the thread :yep:

tomorrow's wendsday :woo:

...and after tomorrow's Thursday and that is Results day! :devil:

Latest