The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dontkillhannah
The worst thing is, 'Oh, you'll do fine'
BUT WHAT IF I DON'T????
THEN WHAT??
you know?

:yep: exactly

They should take the exams and then we'll tell them they'll do fine when they're waiting for results:biggrin: Then they'll finally understand not to do that:yep: :p:
jaz_jaz
I'm the oldest
but our family is tight

so I'm getting compared to my older cousins :frown:
They were pretty damn smart too.

:eek: that's not fair
ooo! that's bad
BUT
I have two cousins, one's going to oxford to do her masters, the other to cambridge to do hers
AND my sister got straight a's in her a-levels and an advanced english thing

Now THAT'S tough
Reply 1783
I think on Wednesday night/Thursday morning I won't be able to sleep. I'm not normally nervous, but when something is happening the next day that I'm excited/worried about, I find it hard to sleep.
Scarletwings92
:yep: exactly

They should take the exams and then we'll tell them they'll do fine when they're waiting for results:biggrin: Then they'll finally understand not to do that:yep: :p:

At least your family aren't telling you that you're going to fail :frown:
Reply 1785
This bloody sucks.....cant wait till we get them..it will be a whole load of my mind....I would finally be able to relax...
dontkillhannah

ooo! that's bad
BUT
I have two cousins, one's going to oxford to do her masters, the other to cambridge to do hers
AND my sister got straight a's in her a-levels and an advanced english thing

Now THAT'S tough

OUCH! thats not fun! I just get my mum comparing my achievement to her.....O.o!
lol then just compared to all my friends but I don't have to contend with oxford and cambridge...:sadnod:
Reply 1787
cheekynimnim

Aww :no:
you won't fail

I'm guessing most people on here aren't worried about getting there 5 A-C's yes?
Yeeah, massive load off my mind when I get them. Lol my mum is so worried - I decided to be (::shock!::smile: healthy and have an apple instead of my usual chocolate, and now she's convinced somthing's wrong with me :biggrin: bless her cotton socks
:wavey: How's everyone? Our result sheets are ready :smile:
i really should get off this site .. i don't worry until I come on here !
Reply 1791
cheekynimnim
i really should get off this site .. i don't worry until I come on here !

:ditto:
Reply 1792
Yh I know...but I dont know what else to do with my time :rolleyes:
eeep! I'm petrified yet excited (odd feeling)
but i'm just not looking forward to all the people attempting to subtly read my results over my shoulder :mad:
Oh, and the fact that all the teachers know everything we've got before us. Now that sucks :frown:
Reply 1794
cheekynimnim

Did your family tell you you're going to fail? :eek:
Reply 1795
Ramadulla
:wavey: How's everyone? Our result sheets are ready :smile:

Don't forget, you have to make a results day video. :p:
Guys, you should be happy. It's coming close and closer... smile. Think you have achieved all A*s and you will feel good and stop caring.
Reply 1797
dontkillhannah
eeep! I'm petrified yet excited (odd feeling)
but i'm just not looking forward to all the people attempting to subtly read my results over my shoulder :mad:
Oh, and the fact that all the teachers know everything we've got before us. Now that sucks :frown:

:ditto:

I mean, shouldn't WE be the first ones to know them since it's OUR results? :mad:
Yh i find that annoying too .. . a lot of the teachers go in the same day as us though and not the day before so they find out at the same time even though they could've done it before ... I think it should be like that ! :biggrin:
Reply 1799
My maths teacher is an arrogant butch "woman" and is so paranoid- you can't even speak without her questioning "are you talking about me"

She wants me to fail and shouted at me infront of the whole class saying that I'm only going to get a B

She purposely didn't put me up to set one even though my prediction was an A/A*

So for her to see my maths result before me is ridiculous.
Thank you for listening to my rant. The End.

Latest