The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sounds a bit boring. Kids hyper on drinking lemonade.
How old are you? They were fun when I was like 13-15, but I bet they are quite boring after that.
It's just like a normal club really, but you're sober!
Just aload of 13 year olds with mini skirts and push up bras singing and dancing to chart music.
They tend to be full of 14/15 year old 'ravers' and slimy boys looking to eat the face off anything with tits. BUT if your with a group of friends then of course you will have a good time! The DJ's dont usually escolate from the top 40 chart but nonetheless its always a good night out.
Pretty sure its just so they can spot who's under 18 in case they try to get in on a normal night.
They're like full of people under 18.

Watch out for people pretending to be under 18, unless you're one of them... In which case you shouldn't be going to an under 18's night.
Reply 6
They're full of 14 year olds shouting and trying desperately to look cool and pull without knowing how to do it. Bless!

Or that's what my first and last under-18 night was like, when I was 16 :p:
Reply 7
Sounds like it'll be a venue full of chumps and no drink. So, I can only conclude, it shall be absolute *******s.
Reply 8
Hmm, encouraging words here - these are just a few of the reasons why I needed convincing to go, and it's not making me feel any better.

Do you think I'll get any 'street cred' with the little kiddies if they see me driving there?? Yup I'm 17 and so are the people I'm going with :smile:
Arn't most 17 year olds attempting to get into the proper club nights or throwing massive drunken house parties?

I'm appalled to be fair that your friends are thinking of going to a nappy night :P
Reply 10
Yea well, what can you do - we know a lot of the people who are going and are a couple of years younger from a local club.
I'd rather be trampled on by elephants.

Have fun.
If theres loads of you going, it should be ok.
Reply 13
olly_springs
Hmm, encouraging words here - these are just a few of the reasons why I needed convincing to go, and it's not making me feel any better.

Do you think I'll get any 'street cred' with the little kiddies if they see me driving there?? Yup I'm 17 and so are the people I'm going with :smile:

You're from Essex and you're going to an under 18 night.

From now on, you have nothing to lose.
Reply 14
I remember going to a few and it was just full of what other posters said plus people secretly drinking or smoking in the toilets, trying to be badasses I presume.
I had fun at them when I around 12-15. They were just like a monthly disco. I was nice and innocent and didn't ever get 'my face eaten' as most people at the these clubs do. Now I'm old enough to realise how crap they really were.
Reply 16
I went through a phase of going to them when I was 14ish. Got bored when I was about 15.
They are like brothels just with basshunter on repeat in the background.
Reply 18
its like a mass underage orgy tbf.
pedophiles would be paradise
Reply 19
I know it sounds strange, but I'd think it would be a bit weird if a group of 17 year olds went to an under 18s night.

Latest

Trending

Trending