The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

University of Wolverhampton 2021 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kerrie88
Hi congratulations on getting your offer. Can I ask how long it took to hear back? I have applied for childrens nursing with foundation year starting the same time. I applied just under 2 weeks ago so I'm not worried but stupidly impatient. Did you have to have an interview?

Yes I did have to have an interview, and after my interview I got the offer the next day. After putting in my offer, I think I got the interview date within maybe 2 weeks. Maybe it’ll be worth contacting them to see where your application is at
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by kiqbal000
Yes I did have to have an interview, and after my interview I got the offer the next day. After putting in my offer, I think I got the interview date within maybe 2 weeks. Maybe it’ll be worth contacting them to see where your application is at

Thanks. I think I will maybe email them then just to check. How was the interview? I hate interviews lol although at 32 I'm a bit of a mature student so have had a fair bit of experience at different interviews. I just really want this.
Original post by Kerrie88
Thanks. I think I will maybe email them then just to check. How was the interview? I hate interviews lol although at 32 I'm a bit of a mature student so have had a fair bit of experience at different interviews. I just really want this.

Honestly my interview was so laid back, the interviewer was so lovely; really made me feel so comfortable. It was literally only 3 scenario questions and then you tell them a little bit about yourself. You got this!!
Original post by kiqbal000
Honestly my interview was so laid back, the interviewer was so lovely; really made me feel so comfortable. It was literally only 3 scenario questions and then you tell them a little bit about yourself. You got this!!

Thankyou. Fingers crossed xx
Reply 24
This is the uni I am hoping to get an offer from for criminology. Currently on an access course studying humanities and social science. I have a HNC in Legal studies so hoping this will help show I can study at university level.
Reply 25
Is anyone else studying criminolgoy (or hoping to) next year?

Be interested to hear from you ;-)
(edited 3 years ago)
Sent my ucas off a week ago for midwifery hoping to hear back and get an interview soon. Anyone already got an interview?
I have now finished my personal statement and that is now on the UCAS website as it has had its final check over but I have still got to do my choices and a few other things on my UCAS application before that is paid and sent to college for the references to be done before it goes off to the universities so that they can give me offers.
I just applied last week but, I have the doubt of how long it took to give you an answer?
Original post by Aprilhallam
Sent my ucas off a week ago for midwifery hoping to hear back and get an interview soon. Anyone already got an interview?

i sent my application for midwifery off two weeks ago but still havent heard from them to see if i have been offered an interview. did you get an interview yet and if you did how long were you waitting to get an interview
I still haven’t heard back
Original post by Jennifer21
Hey, I've made a thread for Wolverhampton University 2021 starters. Please feel free to join

Jen x

Heyyy
Can I ask how long did it end up taking for you to hear back? I applied on 6th December and it still says pending on UCAS track. I'm so impatient! Thanks.
Original post by Jennifer21
Hey, I've made a thread for Wolverhampton University 2021 starters. Please feel free to join

Jen x

Which month
hi, i'm considering coming to wolves in 2021, however, its all dependent on whether they offer parking at the student accommodation buildings as i need access to my car, as I'm from south wales, anyone know if they have parking at accommodation buildings?
Original post by RawFoxFarmer
I just applied last week but, I have the doubt of how long it took to give you an answer?

i had a reply within 24 hours to let me know they received my application, and then within a week i had an offer
hey! i applied to wolverhampton for physiotherapy with foundation year 2021 and think i’m probably going to go there!
Hi, I appplied for Primary Teaching, has anyone else?
I sent my UCAS application off to my school, college or exam centre on the 30th of December 2020. Then, they submitted my application to UCAS on the 15th of January 2021 and I am still currently waiting for my offers. My universities did say that they are still considering my application. I have applied for Accounting and Finance with foundation year at either Coventry University or The University of Wolverhampton and the accounting and Finance undergraduate degree course or BA Hons at either De Montfort University or The University of Worcester. I still have one choice spare which I have until the 30th of June to make. That will depend on my grades are then in my latest tests in Pearson Edexcel A-Level Business Studies and AQA A-Level Economics and Pearson Edexcel BTEC National and Extended Certificate in Applied Law. As it could be either an Accounting and Finance undergraduate degree course at one of these three places which are the University of Wolverhampton, Nottigham Trent University and the University of Leicester. Have any of you guys got any ideas as to how long it will take for my universities to give me my offers? Thanks and Best wishes From Michael.
I have just had an offer from Coventry University, Here are the details:
Your choices
You have used 4 of your 5 choices
Offers received
Coventry University C85
Accounting and Finance (Foundation Year) N401
Campus: 5
Start date: 13 Sep 2021
Start from: Foundation year
The university or college has offered you a place subject to conditions.
(Conditional offer)
Last updated
18 Jan 2021

I am still waiting for offers from my other universities which are the University of Wolverhampton, De Montfort University and the University of Worcester, Here are the details:

Waiting for decisions
University of Worcester W80
Accounting and Finance N402
Start date: 13 Sep 2021
Start from: Year One
The university or college is currently considering your application.
(Referred)
Last updated
15 Jan 2021
View
De Montfort University D26
Accounting and Finance N420
Campus: Y
Start date: 1 Sep 2021
Start from: Year One
(Referred)
Last updated
15 Jan 2021
View
University of Wolverhampton W75
Accounting and Finance with Foundation Year N401
Start date: 20 Sep 2021
Start from: Foundation year
(Referred)
Last updated
15 Jan 2021

Have you got any ideas as to how much longer I am going to have to wait for my offers from these universities?

Thanks and Best wishes From Michael.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending