The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

University of Wolverhampton 2021 thread

Hey, I've made a thread for Wolverhampton University 2021 starters. Please feel free to join

Jen x

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I’ve got an unconditional offer for childrens nursing with foundation to start in April next year :smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Coventry University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
Accounting and Finance BA Hons or degree course
What subjects are you studying now?
I am doing A-Levels in Pearson Edexcel A-Level Business Studies, AQA A-Level Economics and Pearson Edexcel BTEC National and Extended Certificate in Applied Law.
Reply 3
Original post by LaurenT412
Does anyone have the social work timetable?

No not yet. Are you planning on starting the social work course in September 2021?
Original post by Jennifer21
No not yet. Are you planning on starting the social work course in September 2021?

I'm hoping to apply through clearing for 2020
Reply 5
I'm hoping to apply through clearing for 2020

Good luck. Let us know how you get on.
Good luck. Let us know how you get on.

Are you going this year?
Reply 7
Are you going this year?

No im going next year as I'm currently studying my access to social work course
No im going next year as I'm currently studying my access to social work course

ahhhh that sounds good, im going to be applying for next year now!
Reply 9
Secondary Maths teaching
Reply 10
Original post by kiqbal000
Hi, I’ve got an unconditional offer for childrens nursing with foundation to start in April next year :smile:

Hi,
I've applied for the Adult Nursing degree for April 2021 start but havent heard anything back yet? How long do they take to respond? And how did your interview go?
Thanks
Original post by Ssum
Hi,
I've applied for the Adult Nursing degree for April 2021 start but havent heard anything back yet? How long do they take to respond? And how did your interview go?
Thanks

When did you apply? I did mine through clearing as I originally wanted september 2020. So I called up and gave them my details, and I got an informal offer on the 27th of August, I had my interview on the 9th September, and I was given an unconditional offer on the 10th September. My interview went well, it was laid back, the lady interviewing me was so lovely, she made me so relaxed, not as informal as you’d think. I was definitely over prepared haha
Reply 12
When did you apply? I did mine through clearing as I originally wanted september 2020. So I called up and gave them my details, and I got an informal offer on the 27th of August, I had my interview on the 9th September, and I was given an unconditional offer on the 10th September. My interview went well, it was laid back, the lady interviewing me was so lovely, she made me so relaxed, not as informal as you’d think. I was definitely over prepared haha

Hey Congrats on your offer!
I applied over two weeks? They may have a backlog of people going through clearing from September maybe?
I would have thought they were doing virtual interviews now because of the pandemic? Did you have scenario based questions?
Thanks for your response...
Reply 13
Original post by Ssum
I applied over two weeks? They may have a backlog of people going through clearing from September maybe?
I would have thought they were doing virtual interviews now because of the pandemic? Did you have scenario based questions?

Btw, I went through UCAS for April start only
Original post by Ssum

Thank you!
Hmm okay, you could try contacting them to ask what is happening with your application.
I had a virtual interview on Microsoft teams, and yes it was 3 scenario based questions.
Did you apply for just the adult nursing degree or adult nursing with foundation year?
Reply 15
Thank you!
Hmm okay, you could try contacting them to ask what is happening with your application.
I had a virtual interview on Microsoft teams, and yes it was 3 scenario based questions.
Did you apply for just the adult nursing degree or adult nursing with foundation year?

Hi,
Yes I was thinking maybe I should do that, surely i should have heard by now..
I have applied for the Adult Nursing degree...
Reply 16
Was it a long interview btw??
Original post by Ssum
Was it a long interview btw??

Nope, it lasted about 10-15 mins
Reply 18
Nope, it lasted about 10-15 mins

Ok thanks for the info 😊

Hi congratulations on getting your offer. Can I ask how long it took to hear back? I have applied for childrens nursing with foundation year starting the same time. I applied just under 2 weeks ago so I'm not worried but stupidly impatient. Did you have to have an interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending