The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

University of Wolverhampton 2021 thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Hi, does anyone have an Unconditional Offer for MSW with WLV yet? I got an email to say I passed the interview in April but yet to get an Unconditional Offer.
(edited 2 years ago)
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Got conditional offer for occupational therapy for sept 2021 waiting to hear back after my interview two weeks so far 😓😓
Anyone doing law in this thread ?
Hi, is anyone doing Media and Sociology ?
Original post by l.eah2
hi! has anyone applied for media, film and television studies? I only recently applied and I haven't heard back yet but I thought it would be worth finding some others who have applied to the course :smile:

hi, I am planning to apply for Media
Original post by Anonymous
hi, I am planning to apply for Media

hi! I've only found one other person on my course so far haha
Original post by l.eah2
hi! I've only found one other person on my course so far haha

oh lol, I know! I'm planning to do Media but not sure if its the right course for me
you looking forward to uni? x
i’m applying for English through clearing tomorrow I think! i already have my grades and had a place at Birmingham but the other people didn’t seem like my kinda crowd so i’m hoping wolverhampton will still have places - I really like the vibe there a lot more :smile:
Is anyone going to the open day this Saturday?
Reply 110
Original post by Chxntib
Got conditional offer for occupational therapy for sept 2021 waiting to hear back after my interview two weeks so far 😓😓

Hi im doing occupational therapy too! are you at walsall campus?
Original post by pink66
Hi im doing occupational therapy too! are you at walsall campus?

I’m doing with a foundation year so at wolves for one then walsall
I went to the 14th Aug open day and applied through clearing as a mature student. Got an unconditional offer, accepted it and just waiting on my DBS to come back now so I can officially enrol on course/modules. I'll be studying Physical Education and School Sport at Walsall Campus this Sept.
Reply 113
YAY IM HAPPY FOR YOU

Could you help me out? I have a conditional offer also for children’s nursing at wolvo with foundation for next september 2022 but i have an interview coming up and i know it’s based on the 6C’s and they’re going to be asking me 3 scenario based questions, could you tell me the questions they asked you or anything like that? it’ll be much appreciated (If you can please dm my instagram account it’s @e7ixir :smile:))
Reply 114
Could you tell me what kind of questions they asked say the interview :smile:
Original post by e7ixir
YAY IM HAPPY FOR YOU

Could you help me out? I have a conditional offer also for children’s nursing at wolvo with foundation for next september 2022 but i have an interview coming up and i know it’s based on the 6C’s and they’re going to be asking me 3 scenario based questions, could you tell me the questions they asked you or anything like that? it’ll be much appreciated (If you can please dm my instagram account it’s @e7ixir :smile:))

Hi. Could I ask how long you had to wait from putting your application in to hear from them? I've applied for the same course for next Sept 2022, submitted my application in just over 3weeks ago. Many thanks
Reply 116
Original post by MissDizzy34
Hi. Could I ask how long you had to wait from putting your application in to hear from them? I've applied for the same course for next Sept 2022, submitted my application in just over 3weeks ago. Many thanks

Sorry for the late reply, i applied around oct 2021 but as a differed entry so everything was automatically moved for 2022

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending