The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Politics and Economics Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Had anyone done an EPQ relating to economics or politics. Any help would be greatly appreciated as mine is being assessed internally and not by an exam board. Could you private message me or reply on here
Thank you
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by NM232323
Had anyone done an EPQ relating to economics or politics. Any help would be greatly appreciated as mine is being assessed internally and not by an exam board. Could you private message me or reply on here
Thank you

I did an EE in economics (IB equivalent) :smile:

Lemme know if you need any help
Has anyone received an offer yet? I feel like I'm waiting to get rejected at this point lmao
Original post by Daniboro
Has anyone received an offer yet? I feel like I'm waiting to get rejected at this point lmao

same here. They said that 16th April was the deadline, but it feels like nothing is ever gonna come out at this rate.
Original post by Alit8765
same here. They said that 16th April was the deadline, but it feels like nothing is ever gonna come out at this rate.

its just unnecessary pressure tbh... I’m from a french school, and everyone who applied was rejected. The deadline is on the 16th but they’ll for sure delay it, there are way too many ppl who didn’t receive a decision 😞
has anyone heard anything back yet?
Original post by Anonymous
has anyone heard anything back yet?

still waiting lmao
I just got an OFFER!!!!! for Politics and Econ at LSE - just shocked, this proves you can get into LSE with 1 grade 3, 2 grade 4s and 2 5s (I did yet the rest 9s though lol)
I just got an OFFER!!!!! for Politics and Econ at LSE - just shocked, this proves you can get into LSE with 1 grade 3, 2 grade 4s and 2 5s (I did yet the rest 9s though lol).

At what did you get the offer?
Original post by Daniboro
At what did you get the offer?

I got it at 4:46 pm today on track
I got it at 4:46 pm today on track

Ok thank you!!
Does anyone know roughly how many offers have been given out so far ?
Any home students still waiting for an answer ?
yep! home and still waiting
I believe I will be rejected.
I just got an OFFER!!!!! for Politics and Econ at LSE - just shocked, this proves you can get into LSE with 1 grade 3, 2 grade 4s and 2 5s (I did yet the rest 9s though lol)

What are your A Level subjects and predicted grades?
Why’s it taking so long for the government department to give out their decisions!! its way too stressful
Reply 37
Does anyone have a rough idea of how many offers have been given out??
did u get in to warwick or lse?

Waiting for LSE offer still, rejected by Warwick
Original post by BronzeSpartan12
Waiting for LSE offer still, rejected by Warwick

Did you apply for EPAIS at Warwick? I applied for that and got rejected. I wish I had applied for PPE.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending