The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Politics and Economics Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Akash1234567
Did you apply for EPAIS at Warwick? I applied for that and got rejected. I wish I had applied for PPE.

Is EPAIS a good course? I got accepted idk if it’s worth it to go there over UCL or Kings though...
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
and for lse, haven’t received anything, it’s pissing me off
Original post by Daniboro
Is EPAIS a good course? I got accepted idk if it’s worth it to go there over UCL or Kings though...

Well done! That’s excellent. I would go to Warwick personally but UCL and KCL are both excellent. What do you think you’ll go with?
Well done! That’s excellent. I would go to Warwick personally but UCL and KCL are both excellent. What do you think you’ll go with?

Thank you!! Could you please explain why you would choose Warwick over UCL or KCL pls? Btw, LSE hasn't replied yet...

I think I am planning to firm UCL for History, Politics and Economics, and KCL for Political Econ.
has lse replied yet for any of you?
Reply 45
Original post by leah2609

No not yet
Original post by leah2609

nope they sent me a mail though saying they’ll respond until the 7th of may.
Reply 47
nope they sent me a mail though saying they’ll respond until the 7th of may.

Yh just got the same email now
Thank you!! Could you please explain why you would choose Warwick over UCL or KCL pls? Btw, LSE hasn't replied yet...

I think I am planning to firm UCL for History, Politics and Economics, and KCL for Political Econ.

Warwick has a nice campus, has a good reputation and is excellent in the UK. It’s ranked high. It is ultimately your call though.
Reply 49
Bit late to the party on this thread but I’ll put down my info quickly:
Predicted - A*A*A* (Maths, Economics, Philosophy)
GCSEs - 1 9, 4 8s , 2 7s, 2 6s
Other applications: Oxford (rejected), Kings (Accepted - AAB(Contextual)), Warwick (Accepted - A*AA) Bath (Accepted - A*AA)
LSE is the only application I’m still waiting on, annoying how they have now delayed even further their personal deadline for giving offers but we move.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by WD0
Bit late to the party on this thread but I’ll put down my info quickly:
Predicted - A*A*A* (Maths, Economics, Philosophy)
GCSEs - 1 9, 4 8s , 2 7s, 2 6s
Other applications: Oxford (rejected), Kings (Accepted - AAB(Contextual)), Warwick (Accepted - A*AA) Bath (Accepted - A*AA)
LSE is the only application I’m still waiting on, annoying how they have now delayed even further their personal deadline for giving offers but we move.

Did you get on for EPAIS at Warwick?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 51
Did you get on for EPAIS at Warwick?

No, I got into the PPE course
is anyone considering withdrawing their place?
i got an offer today !
Reply 54
Original post by zara11413
i got an offer today !

Well done!

What predicted grades and GCSEs did you get?
Original post by zara11413
i got an offer today !

Congrats !! What time did you get the offer and did you get track or lse email first ?
at 1:55pm and i got a track email first :smile:
Original post by WD0
Well done!

What predicted grades and GCSEs did you get?

3 A* predictions and then 99999888A* :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
did u get in to warwick or lse?

Yes i got into LSE but not warwick
Did you apply for EPAIS at Warwick? I applied for that and got rejected. I wish I had applied for PPE.

Yh I applied for that and got rejected. It’s fine tho cause i’ve got an offer from LSE for Politics and Economics.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending