The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Politics and Economics Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BronzeSpartan12
Yh I applied for that and got rejected. It’s fine tho cause i’ve got an offer from LSE for Politics and Economics.

Oh nice. I got rejected from both. More annoyed about Warwick though
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
GCSE 988777775Predicted A*AA ( Economics, Maths, Chemistry)Do you think I can get in ?
Original post by AfcZidan
GCSE 988777775Predicted A*AA ( Economics, Maths, Chemistry)Do you think I can get in ?

State or private school?
Original post by Akash1234567
State or private school?

state school
Original post by AfcZidan
state school

Got a chance go for it
Original post by Akash1234567
Got a chance go for it

How about 8766666644? Meet the English and maths requirement. Taken at low performing state school. Now have A*AA achieved not predicted.
Original post by Anonymous
How about 8766666644? Meet the English and maths requirement. Taken at low performing state school. Now have A*AA achieved not predicted.

Yh go for it
Reply 67

Exact same boat as well, I got A*AA and same GCSEs, what subject did you take at A-level?
Original post by tiersss
Exact same boat as well, I got A*AA and same GCSEs, what subject did you take at A-level?

Politics, Mathematics and Economics.
Predicted - A*A A (Maths, Economics, German)
GCSEs - 1 9s, 6 8s, 3 6s
I am also applying to: Warwick (Economics, Politics and International Studies), Nottingham (Economics), UCL (Economics), and Loughborough (Economics).

Hey! How did you structure ur personal statement to make it political enough for lse and economical enough for ur other choices?
Also applying for politics and economics at LSE

Predicted grades - A*A*A* (Maths, economics, German)
EPQ - Not yet marked
GCSEs - 6 9s 3 8s
Also applying KCL (political economy) A*AA offer, not heard from UCL (Economics), Warwick (Economics), Bristol (Economics)
Also applying for this course
Predicted A*AA in history maths and politics respectively
GCSEs 999999888877

Do I have a shot with my predicted grades?
A lot of people on this thread have got at least 2A*s predicted so I was wondering if there is any point.
Original post by Anonymous #7
I just got an OFFER!!!!! for Politics and Econ at LSE - just shocked, this proves you can get into LSE with 1 grade 3, 2 grade 4s and 2 5s (I did yet the rest 9s though lol)

Hey, can you tell me what you did to do get teh offer. If you could and if you still have it, could you share your personal statement with me. Hope you're enjoying you're time at LSE, by teh number of exclamation marks I assume you were really happy about it:smile:
Original post by BronzeSpartan12
Yh I applied for that and got rejected. It’s fine tho cause i’ve got an offer from LSE for Politics and Economics.

Hey, may I know your stats? And what'd you include in your personal statement in terms of supericirriculars like books, work experience etc. I'm planning on applying as an Int'l student next year so any help would be appreciated!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending