At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Physiotherapy foundation year

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by amyheran1
I just got an interview offer a few days ago - absolutely terrified it’s my second choice over notts 🤞🏼

Oh wow, well done for getting an interview offer and good luck too !
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 21
I just got an interview offer a few days ago - absolutely terrified it’s my second choice over notts 🤞🏼

I'm sure I replied to your quote, sorry if I am repeating myself. Well done for your interview offer and good luck too! Can I ask when you submitted your application. Thank you :-)
Original post by Rho.xx
Oh wow, well done for getting an interview offer and good luck too !

Thank you!! But omg good luck yourself they’ve been a pain in the ass giving them out in a suitable time frame trust me Ull get urs soon I swearr
Reply 23
Thank you!! But omg good luck yourself they’ve been a pain in the ass giving them out in a suitable time frame trust me Ull get urs soon I swearr

No problem :-) and thank you, you have given me a little bit of hope! I was hoping for Leicester to be my first choice. And yeah you're right, I know Leicester had so many applicants and obviously covid but the process does seem slow? And sorry another question, did you get an email on the 28th of Jan about apologies of the speed of replying about our applications? Thank you
Original post by Rho.xx
No problem :-) and thank you, you have given me a little bit of hope! I was hoping for Leicester to be my first choice. And yeah you're right, I know Leicester had so many applicants and obviously covid but the process does seem slow? And sorry another question, did you get an email on the 28th of Jan about apologies of the speed of replying about our applications? Thank you

I did ya I got that one and it’s honestly snail pace I’m strugglinggg but Yh please don’t worry too much about it they’re only just starting to come through I’m pretty sure like that message kinda hinted at :smile:
Reply 25
I did ya I got that one and it’s honestly snail pace I’m strugglinggg but Yh please don’t worry too much about it they’re only just starting to come through I’m pretty sure like that message kinda hinted at :smile:

Okay few that's a good sign! And yess it really is :-( Okay I won't and thank you for your help and support:smile:
Reply 26
I logged into Wolverhampton applicant day yesterday but it was a shambles
Has anyone heard from Leicester or Bolton for foundation Bsc physiotherapy?
Original post by ollietrickett
Hi, I would be interested to know your A Level results, when you applied and when you heard back if you're happy to share?
As I wrote to Zain, I thought that Universitys didn't respond to applications until after the deadline? Is it different for foundation courses?

Thanks
Ollie

Hey Ollie,

I'm currently in year 13 and will be getting my a level results later this year and I think I'm going to get ACC or maybe A*CD (A/A* in sociology, C in psychology and a C/D in biology). My GCSE results ranged from some 8's to some 5's with 7's in my science subjects.

I applied on November 13th and got my Wolverhampton offer first which was just GCSE requirements so I have put that as my insurance choice. I received the Wolverhampton offer on the 25th of November and then on 23rd December I received my Oxford Brookes offer which was ABB and a B had to be in biology so I have put Oxford Brookes as my firm and Wolverhampton as my insurance. This basically means that im probably going to end up in Wolverhampton but I am going to phone some universities that I didn't originally apply to on results day and ask if they have any places still available that they need to be filled, in this case im going to try for MMU because it was a popular clearing choice for 2020.

Keele and Nottingham have told me I've been unsuccessful and this was towards the end of November/beginning of December.
Leicester still haven't got back to me.

In response to your questions about the rime of the responses I'm really not sure why I received decisions before the deadline. maybe it could be because I applied a bit early in November time? I'm not really sure to be honest.

Hope this helps and good luck!
Zain
Original post by zainbutt15
Hey Ollie,

I'm currently in year 13 and will be getting my a level results later this year and I think I'm going to get ACC or maybe A*CD (A/A* in sociology, C in psychology and a C/D in biology). My GCSE results ranged from some 8's to some 5's with 7's in my science subjects.

I applied on November 13th and got my Wolverhampton offer first which was just GCSE requirements so I have put that as my insurance choice. I received the Wolverhampton offer on the 25th of November and then on 23rd December I received my Oxford Brookes offer which was ABB and a B had to be in biology so I have put Oxford Brookes as my firm and Wolverhampton as my insurance. This basically means that im probably going to end up in Wolverhampton but I am going to phone some universities that I didn't originally apply to on results day and ask if they have any places still available that they need to be filled, in this case im going to try for MMU because it was a popular clearing choice for 2020.

Keele and Nottingham have told me I've been unsuccessful and this was towards the end of November/beginning of December.
Leicester still haven't got back to me.

In response to your questions about the rime of the responses I'm really not sure why I received decisions before the deadline. maybe it could be because I applied a bit early in November time? I'm not really sure to be honest.

Hope this helps and good luck!
Zain

Have you done the wolverhampton interview yet?
Original post by zoe.nyaku
Have you done the wolverhampton interview yet?

Hey Zoe,

I didn't have an interview for Wolverhampton, I just applied and a few weeks later received my offer
Hey Zoe,

I didn't have an interview for Wolverhampton, I just applied and a few weeks later received my offer

Hi,

The same happened for me, but I saw on the thread that someone said you have to pass a 'values based interview' so I called wolverhampton and they said they sent an email where you have to book one so mine is in March. I am a bit confused though as to why they gave out offers first and then an interview after, and did not make the interview that public as I only found out by accident
Hi,

The same happened for me, but I saw on the thread that someone said you have to pass a 'values based interview' so I called wolverhampton and they said they sent an email where you have to book one so mine is in March. I am a bit confused though as to why they gave out offers first and then an interview after, and did not make the interview that public as I only found out by accident

thats very weird, I've not had that email
thats very weird, I've not had that email

Yeah its so odd, I would call up the uni later and ask them to send it again because I literally would not have known you have to pass the interview to meet the conditional offer!

"Please note that entry onto this course is dependent upon successfully meeting the entry requirements, including the successful completion of an Interview or Audition."
Yeah its so odd, I would call up the uni later and ask them to send it again because I literally would not have known you have to pass the interview to meet the conditional offer!

"Please note that entry onto this course is dependent upon successfully meeting the entry requirements, including the successful completion of an Interview or Audition."

I definitely will call them, thank you for mentioning that
Hey has anyone heard from Leicester Uni for foundation physiotherapy ☺?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey has anyone heard from Leicester Uni for foundation physiotherapy ☺?

I had my interview a week ago and they told me that they were kinda running behind in interviews and that they wanted to be done by end of Feb but it’s now looking later so they told me to expect an answer around 6-8 weeks later so I’d say a lot of us will know only very close to the deadline unfortunately
I had my interview a week ago and they told me that they were kinda running behind in interviews and that they wanted to be done by end of Feb but it’s now looking later so they told me to expect an answer around 6-8 weeks later so I’d say a lot of us will know only very close to the deadline unfortunately

Thank you for your reply and update. And that makes everything is so intense, best wishes anyway and I will wait then too.
Any updates on bsc foundation physiotherapy :smile:?
Received an interview from keele for foundation physiotherapy three days ago. Really excited. Nothing from Leicester though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending