The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Any offers for Adult Nursing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GeeTee86
Yes, definitely. Everyone who was rejected, were told within days of the interview. The girls I've met online are all on the Access Course and know many people who have applied, so they're quite clued up. Did you know they can give you a place in the Sept OR Jan cohort? Some of the girls have been offered Jan and aren't happy. Do you have a preference?

Have your snapchat friends heard anything? I'm still waiting. I have this irrational fear that I'm going to be missed out !
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
They are still waiting too! Did you apply via UCAS? They all applied directly to USW (on the advice of their college) and have been told the uni is dealing with UCAS applications first.
Anyone heard back from Swansea? I know someone’s had an offer yesterday from camarthen campus
They are still waiting too! Did you apply via UCAS? They all applied directly to USW (on the advice of their college) and have been told the uni is dealing with UCAS applications first.

Yeah I applied through UCAS. Why is the wait killing me 🤣🤣🤣
Original post by lollynewt
Yeah I applied through UCAS. Why is the wait killing me 🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry - they're all fretting and refreshing their emails every 5 mins (same as me before I got my offer 😅). It is highly unlikely you will be rejected at this latest stage. The admissions office are working flat out - they have sent out some MH Nursing offers in the last couple of hours.
Don't worry - they're all fretting and refreshing their emails every 5 mins (same as me before I got my offer 😅). It is highly unlikely you will be rejected at this latest stage. The admissions office are working flat out - they have sent out some MH Nursing offers in the last couple of hours.

I'll update when I hear !

Still nothing!! Please tell me its not just me! Hoping maybe they're working late tonight 🤣
Definitely not just you. About 20 girls still waiting on Snapchat! Admissions are working late apparently. 🤞🤞🤞
Still nothing!! Please tell me its not just me! Hoping maybe they're working late tonight 🤣

Admissions have confirmed that all rejections have been sent 🥳🥳🥳

Oh yay! 😊😊

Maybe we will find out tomorrow 🙏
Maybe we will find out tomorrow 🙏

There are so many people still waiting and they're pretty peeved that the deadline day hasn't been met!
There are so many people still waiting and they're pretty peeved that the deadline day hasn't been met!

I'm not too happy, I've spent enough days being anxious about it now :frown:
I'm not too happy, I've spent enough days being anxious about it now :frown:

I feel for you all - I know I'd be angst-ridden if I were still waiting. They are all phoning and emailing admissions in the morning. It's almost certain you've all got places though - keep the faith 🤞🤙
I feel for you all - I know I'd be angst-ridden if I were still waiting. They are all phoning and emailing admissions in the morning. It's almost certain you've all got places though - keep the faith 🤞🤙

Will you let me know what admissions says to them when they call tomorrow please ? 🙏 I'm trying 🤣
Will you let me know what admissions says to them when they call tomorrow please ? 🙏 I'm trying 🤣

I will message you as soon as they've got answers! Really sympathise with you all. The wait is absolutely unbearable 😫
I will message you as soon as they've got answers! Really sympathise with you all. The wait is absolutely unbearable 😫

Thank you! It's really nice to not be completely in the dark. I literally don't know anyone who's applied so it's very helpful thank you

USW have replied to another thread saying will either find out today or tomorrow
USW have replied to another thread saying will either find out today or tomorrow

2 girls have received offers today - several others have been told that USW are waiting on a reference from.thw guy who runs their access course (and is currently.on Annual leave)
2 girls have received offers today - several others have been told that USW are waiting on a reference from.thw guy who runs their access course (and is currently.on Annual leave)

Ah that's good for the 2. Oh never! That's really rubbish !
I rang admissions and they said they haven't heard anything off nursing so they have no updates 😒

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending