The Student Room Group

NERC reserve list 2021 - still waiting

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else is waiting to hear back from a NERC funded DTP? I know the first deadline was the 17th March, but I was informed on the same day that the panel would be meeting again to make offers in the second round.

Does anyone know when the deadline is to confirm the cohort or when I should hear back?

Thank you!
Hi - have you contacted them directly to find out the timescale? I am a reserve candidate for a different DTP. I am grateful to be a reserve, but am treating it as unsuccessful at this point, for my sanity.
Wasn't the universal deadline for all NERC acceptances last month? It's horrible that they haven't given either of you updates regarding your reserve status!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Zoepangolin
Hi - have you contacted them directly to find out the timescale? I am a reserve candidate for a different DTP. I am grateful to be a reserve, but am treating it as unsuccessful at this point, for my sanity.

Hi! They hadn’t given us a timescale and said they were unable to. I have been fortunate enough to have received another offer now! Have you heard back yet? I wish you all the best!
Reply 4
Original post by TheTakers
Wasn't the universal deadline for all NERC acceptances last month? It's horrible that they haven't given either of you updates regarding your reserve status!

You’re right, it was the 17th March. However that was for the first round of offers, they had extra time to send out offers to the reserve list. I still haven’t heard anything but I have accepted another offer now!
Original post by pollen_
You’re right, it was the 17th March. However that was for the first round of offers, they had extra time to send out offers to the reserve list. I still haven’t heard anything but I have accepted another offer now!

Congratulations!!! What a great achievement! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by TheTakers
Congratulations!!! What a great achievement! :smile:

Thank you so much 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending