The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

How diverse is Cardiff University and its private accommodation

Hi! I'd like to know how diverse the community of students are in the university. I'd also like to know the state of Unite Students accommodation especially The Bakery. Are they fair in the tenancy agreement? how are the rooms? is there a pest epidemic?
(edited 3 years ago)
Cardiff Uni is super diverse, which is one of the things I love about Cardiff in general. Loads of students come from all over the world to study here and as a result, there's some cool societies that you can join specifically for certain cultures/religions.

I can't provide any advice in terms of accommodation though sorry since I stayed at Talybont student halls in my first year.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ellineggsinacan
Cardiff Uni is super diverse, which is one of the things I love about Cardiff in general. Loads of students come from all over the world to study here and as a result, there's some cool societies that you can join specifically for certain cultures/religions.

I can't provide any advice in terms of accommodation though sorry since I stayed at Talybont student halls in my first year.

Thank you very much. I plan to resume my post-graduate program later this year. Any tips to note?
Reply 3
Wow!! That's great, I can't wait to experience all this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending