The Student Room Group

Waiting for LSE - how long does it take?

Hey! Two weeks ago, LSE told me they had finished processing my application for an MSc in the Department of Government.

I know they say that it takes eight weeks to respond on average, but does anyone have any experiences of it coming sooner? If I get an offer, it would be my first choice, but I have offers for work pending that need to be answered by the end of next week and I'm really worried about what I should do if I don't hear back by then...
Reply 1
Original post by Southwestern
Hey! Two weeks ago, LSE told me they had finished processing my application for an MSc in the Department of Government.

I know they say that it takes eight weeks to respond on average, but does anyone have any experiences of it coming sooner? If I get an offer, it would be my first choice, but I have offers for work pending that need to be answered by the end of next week and I'm really worried about what I should do if I don't hear back by then...

Hi, I don’t think you will get your decision sooner. From what I have read from LSE applicant threads they have received their decision between 6 to 8 weeks and some of them had to wait even more than 8 weeks. Perhaps you would better write to the admission team directly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending