The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff university accommodation recommendations

I have firmed Cardiff university and I am studying economics. Can people recommend to me which accommodation is nice and not extremely expensive. Thanks
Original post by Connor31052003
I have firmed Cardiff university and I am studying economics. Can people recommend to me which accommodation is nice and not extremely expensive. Thanks

I'd go with Taly Court. They're all on the Cardiff website to have a look at tho x
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

any of the taly accommodations is sociable and not that bad. there's price ranges for all the accommodations on the website. things like shared bathroom are obviously cheaper.
(edited 2 years ago)

Hi. I'm majoring in economics too for Degree programme. Mind me asking what accommodation you're considering? You staying on or off campus?
Original post by username5813499
Hi. I'm majoring in economics too for Degree programme. Mind me asking what accommodation you're considering? You staying on or off campus?

I have put talybont court as my 1st choice accommodation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending