The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Accommodation

Hey there
I'm going to be studying Computer Science at Cardiff University starting this year and I'm really unsure about what I should do with accommodation. Most people recommend Talybont but this is quite a lengthy walk from the Computer Science building. Any help would be appreciated :smile:
Original post by 99b_jacko
Hey there
I'm going to be studying Computer Science at Cardiff University starting this year and I'm really unsure about what I should do with accommodation. Most people recommend Talybont but this is quite a lengthy walk from the Computer Science building. Any help would be appreciated :smile:

I stayed in Senghennydd court which is super close to computer science (less than 5 minute walk) and loved it, it's way smaller than talybont but still big enough to meet lots of people. The rooms are a bit crappy but the location is brilliant.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
i guarantee there'll be people doing computer science in taly as it's so big so you probably won't find the walk to lectures/seminars bad if you find friends to walk with. obviously it appears at the moment there'll be blended learning from september 2021 so you won't have tons of in-person stuff. depends what is most important to you really, social life is great at taly because there's so many people but you'll probably make friends whichever accommodation you end up at
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending