The Student Room Group

Am I eligible for Student Accomodation e.g Unite Students Accomodation

Hi guys, I've got an offer to do a 5 year apprenticeship at one of the Big 4 Accounting companies. I will be working full time and studying part-time for the AAT Level 3 and AAT Level 4 qualifications in my first 2 years then hopefully do the ACA Level 7 (Masters Equivalent) in my last 3 years. I will be studying part-time with BPP University.

I would like to know am I eligible for student accommodation and should I go for private renting via a reputable estate agent or go private landlord renting through spare room instead?

Thanks!
Hi there- I'm no expert on this but looked into it a little as my daughter is probably doing an apprenticeship and I wondered if she can join the uni accomodation. I think you'd have to contact the uni, as there can be issues. The full time students don't pay council tax whereas apprentices would have to pay it and this might make it complicated. Check out with the uni as maybe they have special blocks for apprentices. Good luck with your career
Reply 2
Original post by domesticengineer
Hi there- I'm no expert on this but looked into it a little as my daughter is probably doing an apprenticeship and I wondered if she can join the uni accomodation. I think you'd have to contact the uni, as there can be issues. The full time students don't pay council tax whereas apprentices would have to pay it and this might make it complicated. Check out with the uni as maybe they have special blocks for apprentices. Good luck with your career

Thank you for the kind words. Good luck as well
Reply 3
I am wondering about this as well. seems to be a lack of information on this matter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending