The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Pet Friendly Accommodation In Cardiff

Hello, My current landlord is taking back my flat by the end of October and as such I am having to find a new place to live as soon as I reasonably can. But I literally cannot find anywhere. Is there anyone around looking to form a houseshare, or has a houseshare that is pet/cat friendly? I'm getting desperate! Thanks!
Have you had a look at SpareRoom? Best site to find room shares. You can also find people wanting co-live, etc.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by NovaeSci
Have you had a look at SpareRoom? Best site to find room shares. You can also find people wanting co-live, etc.

I have been keeping an eye on SpareRoom, however there's not a lot going for students and much less with pets!
Judging by your username, I'm assuming you were born in 1995? If so, then as a mature student, you will find a lot of places offering room shares that are more flexible with you being a student. Some professionals can just be a bit sceptical if you are like 18 and fresh in Uni. Of course, if you're looking for fellow students to share, then I see your point.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending