The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

How do I know if my uni choice has accepted me?

I know it’s a bit late to be asking this considering I’m off uni in a month, but we move. Anyways, I’ve had provisional grades but I’m not sure whether they’re my actual results and if they will change. It says on UCAS tracker that my firm uni choice (Swansea) has been firmly accepted. Swansea have also emailed me about accommodation and I’ve also had an email saying thank you for choosing Swansea uni. However, I’ve had nothing actually saying “you’ve been accepted”. I’ve applied late for accommodation and student finance but I haven’t had a reply other than an automated response and I’m supposedly meant to be living in Swansea in a month. I feel like everything’s up in the air and I don’t really know what’s what. Does anyone have any advice please?
Provisional results are provisional and could be different from your final grades. Once the actual final grades are released on results day your offer should hopefully change from conditional to unconditional, that's when you'll know that you've definitely got in. If you miss the grades for Swansea you may get in to your insurance choice if you have one.

If your provisional results don't match or exceed your offer (or insurance offer) it might be a good idea to start making plans for clearing.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest