The Student Room Group

I’m a SJA cadet… someone please tell me when I’ll do the first aid course!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mangosmoothie
yay, that's amazing!! It sounds so amazing, I couldn't do it at the moment because my mum has to be with me whenever I'm out but she probably wouldn't mind sitting in the car in case something happens. The first aid course sounds so interesting, I had a look online. Thankyou for being so nice to me!!xxx

You’re welcome!! I actually passed the first aid course and made so many memories as well :smile: my mum sits in the car at unit meetings anyway haha but yeah best of luck with your illness and things! Thank you for telling me all about it :smile:
Original post by hannah_410
Hi everyone! So I’m 13 and I joined St. John ambulance around 4 weeks ago- I’m absolutely loving it. The only thing is, I’m wondering when I’ll have the opportunity to do the first aid course that allows me to get my cadet first aider role bar. If anyone knows, then great- please let me know.

Thanks guys :smile:

Hannah

I've been with sja for 7 years and been a cofa for 2 my unit runs them pretty regularly (at least twice a month) but my main advice would be just ask your unit manager or NCOs
Original post by hannah_410
Hi everyone! So I’m 13 and I joined St. John ambulance around 4 weeks ago- I’m absolutely loving it. The only thing is, I’m wondering when I’ll have the opportunity to do the first aid course that allows me to get my cadet first aider role bar. If anyone knows, then great- please let me know.

Thanks guys :smile:

Hannah

Hey so because your thirteen you should be able to do it when a course in your area is available it runs over 2 weekends and I'm starting my cofa course today. Your unit will let you know when it's coming round

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending