The Student Room Group

Civil Service pre employment checks

Is anybody else having trouble with their pre employment checks? . I have been asked 3 separate times now over a 3 week period to email my ID documents to 3 different departments which I have done each time . I don’t understand how they’re still not on file yet
Mine have taken 26 days from job offer to completion . So can’t really help do you have a contact for the role at all who may be able to help ? I did have to submit ID for different things one lot for interview , another lot for on boarding and then a final lot for security checks .
Original post by Lunamoon17
Mine have taken 26 days from job offer to completion . So can’t really help do you have a contact for the role at all who may be able to help ? I did have to submit ID for different things one lot for interview , another lot for on boarding and then a final lot for security checks .

What level was your security checks? 26 days is pretty quick so you're lucky
Just BPSS level perhaps that’s why it was so quick ? As that’s the most basic I think ? X
Reply 4
I got my provisional offer on 20/07/21 and still not completed my checks. Apparently they couldn’t accept my bank statements because they were online PDFs. Have printed them off and scanned them in instead now as they’re an exact replica of what comes through the post anyway. Unsure whether they need to be stamped by the bank though so that will probably set me back again
Hopefully it won’t be much longer have you started the DBS check ? That was the longest part for me ? Once that was done everything else was really quick
Reply 6
I had ctc checks they went really quick for some reason. Got told I passed all my checks on 02/10 an someone will be in contact with me 'shortly' with a start date. Still waiting for that follow up email
Original post by lfx4
I had ctc checks they went really quick for some reason. Got told I passed all my checks on 02/10 an someone will be in contact with me 'shortly' with a start date. Still waiting for that follow up email

What date did you eventually get your formal offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending