The Student Room Group

PwC 2022 Intake

Scroll to see replies

I completed my AC 2 weeks ago today and haven't heard back yet. Im starting to worry! Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back???
Reply 21
Original post by Wjr26
It wasn’t too tough, the numerical stuff was pretty simple. Hardest part I found was time management. I applied for audit and managed to get an offer which I’ve accepted, so if anyone has any questions then fire away

What kind of numerical subjects came up? And also did it take long for you to hear back from them. I want to apply as early as possible but I have to wait for my exams on the first week of November so I can make my predicted grades higher 😩
Original post by Wjr26
It wasn’t too tough, the numerical stuff was pretty simple. Hardest part I found was time management. I applied for audit and managed to get an offer which I’ve accepted, so if anyone has any questions then fire away

Hi! When did you have your AC? I had mine on October 13th :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by 2706user
Hi! When did you have your AC? I had mine on October 13th :smile:

How did it go? I had mine on October 5th
Original post by Wjr26
How did it go? I had mine on October 5th

Hopefully went well, but have not received an answer yet, so fingers crossed! What day did you receive your offer, may I ask? :smile: Also major congrats!!
Reply 25
Hopefully went well, but have not received an answer yet, so fingers crossed! What day did you receive your offer, may I ask? :smile: Also major congrats!!

Thanks!! Received offer on 8th!
Original post by Wjr26
Thanks!! Received offer on 8th!

That it so soon, great! Were you also told that you would need to wait 5-10 working days though? Cause this is what they told us!
Reply 27
That it so soon, great! Were you also told that you would need to wait 5-10 working days though? Cause this is what they told us!

Thanks!! They said we would hear within 10 working days
Original post by Wjr26
Thanks!! They said we would hear within 10 working days

Which location did you apply for btw? :smile:
Had mine! Felt it went quite well. What programmes are you guys going for?
Reply 30
hey, i got an email for the virtual AC next week for Graduate, Technology, Data & Analytics. anyone have any tips? will they ask technical questions around programming languages? whats the structure of the AC like?
any help would be great, thanks!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by rysemo
hey, i got an email for the virtual AC next week for Graduate, Technology, Data & Analytics. anyone have any tips? will they ask technical questions around programming languages? whats the structure of the AC like?
any help would be great, thanks!

I would say time management was the hardest bit for me, other than that it was okay. The tasks are simple, I did over think one task and then realised it was pretty simple. I think the assessment centres for graduate roles are pretty much the same.
Reply 32
Hi guys. To those who have completed PwC’s virtual AC.. how long did you have to wait or were told you will have to wait to hear back from them?
Original post by MaruB
Hi guys. To those who have completed PwC’s virtual AC.. how long did you have to wait or were told you will have to wait to hear back from them?

We were told we would hear back within 5-10 working days! I completed mine on October 13th, still waiting for the outcome :smile:
Hey guys! Just starting out on the process and after completing my application, received an email saying: "Thank you for your application to PwC. We’d now like to invite you to complete Career Unlocked, our Behavioral Based Assessment. We encourage you to read the full contents of this email before starting your assessment. " I haven't been told in this email to download the app or anything else....should I attempt this on my phone or laptop? Thanks!
I completed this on my phone as the games were easier to play with touch screen - I recommend doing the same. However, the numerical test is trickier with a smaller screen, maybe a tablet would be easier.
Original post by cracking_firepit
Hey guys! Just starting out on the process and after completing my application, received an email saying: "Thank you for your application to PwC. We’d now like to invite you to complete Career Unlocked, our Behavioral Based Assessment. We encourage you to read the full coEyHntents of this email before starting your assessment. " I haven't been told in this email to download the app or anything else....should I attempt this on my phone or laptop? Thanks!

Hey,
It's no longer on the phone. Do it on ur pc/laptop.
Ah that makes sense! thanks for responding! :-)
I just attempted the practice question on both the laptop and phone and the touchscreen seems to make it lot easier imho.....going to go with the tablet and see how that fares! Thanks for your inputs :-)
Original post by cracking_firepit
I just attempted the practice question on both the laptop and phone and the touchscreen seems to make it lot easier imho.....going to go with the tablet and see how that fares! Thanks for your input

Wishing you the best of luck, let us know how it goes!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending