The Student Room Group

PwC 2022 Intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hi-how-are
has anyone head back from the PwC Women in Business programmes?

I haven't heard back yet. I had my career focus day over a month ago. I emailed and they said I should hear back end of May and when I emailed again they basically said they'll let me know any time between now and when the programme is.
Hi there, can someone please guide me? After doing game based assessment for PWC graduate program I received an email to send them my documents in order to progress further. Its almost a week since i have responded them. I am not sure how long will it take and what will be the next steps now? 😔
Is anyone still getting update/offers on their applications? Or are all the spaces full?
Anyone due to work in Reading in September?
Anyone gonna start in Southampton this september?
Does anyone know if pwc offer graduate loans still when starting, or have they stopped it in recent years? Thanks
(edited 1 year ago)
Hey guys, how far back into ones employment history do PwC go when preforming background checks? Cheers Dan
Original post by Dannythecelt
Hey guys, how far back into ones employment history do PwC go when preforming background checks? Cheers Dan

mine was 3 years :smile:
I'm an international student. I know PWC sponsors skilled worker visa but my current student visa expires on January next year. Does anyone know if I can apply for their 2023 autumn programs or not?
You have to ensure they sponsor visas for the role you want to apply for. If you need help I'd suggest you reaching out to Jon (getgraduatejob com) as he helped so many of my friends to get offers with visas being sponsored.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Dannythecelt

If you are hiding something, you may be in trouble as they dig deep.
Original post by vd1573
also been put on the waitlist but for Manchester, the recruitment woman said i was first on the list, have you had any updates yet? Hoping if anyone doesn’t accept they do it fairly quickly

Hi, were you able to get the job? I am on a waitlist too.
Original post by Momo1020
Applied for the same program (London) and had my CFD 15th of Feb. Got put on the waitlist and still waiting to hear back. The lady called me said that the waitlist is ordered, and potentially the latest time you can get a place in the case which an offer holder decides to not accept the place, is until the program actually is about to starts (so September in our case)...

Hi, did you hear backk?
Original post by cz2021
Hi there, congrats on the offer!!! I am in the same situation (its for mgmt consulting, got waitlisted after AC, received the email for Winter 2023 intake few days ago and I filled out the form once I saw the email). But I haven't received any call. Did they mention anything to you about how many people on the wl they will take for Winter 2023? And are you international that needs a work visa by any chance? My student visa ends in Oct so really worried they will reject me because of not having enough time to get a new visa for Winter 2023 😭 Thanks!!

Hi, did you hear back?
Reply 654
Original post by Wjr26
It wasn’t too tough, the numerical stuff was pretty simple. Hardest part I found was time management. I applied for audit and managed to get an offer which I’ve accepted, so if anyone has any questions then fire away

how was the partner interview
Original post by fsdgfdg
I think it does depend on the role you applied for. I applied for the Tax grad programme and didn't have to do a partner interview. Got my feedback yesterday and I'm first on the waiting list - Kinda pessimistic about it but hoping for the best about it haha.

How long after you got waitlisted did you get an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending