The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick GSD and Business studies 2022

This is a discussion thread for students looking to apply to GSD and Business at Warwick for 2022 entry. Feel free to share your experiences why you want to apply to this course and if you have any questions regarding the course then feel free to ask them.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
This is a discussion thread for students looking to apply to GSD and Business at Warwick for 2022 entry. Feel free to share your experiences why you want to apply to this course and if you have any questions regarding the course then feel free to ask them.

15 people do GSD/ business studies a year
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Do you know how many people are on the economics and gsd course each year?
Reply 3
Original post by droll456

Tbh, I don't know. But, you could email Samantha she is the joint degrees programme coordinator:
[email protected]
Reply 4
Original post by droll456

There is prob more people doing econ and gsd then gsd and business, but it doesn’t matter if there is only 15 people doing gsd and business cause for my business modules I will be attending the same seminars and lectures as people doing management/ accounting and finance.
Original post by Anonymous

hi, i am looking to do this course for 2023 entry
how have u found it and would it give access to finance careers?

Quick Reply

Latest