The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

2022 DPhil Information, Communication, and the Social Sciences

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DoctorWho2022
May I ask where if your transcript has dropped? Mine did but not the very bottom, before the references.

I can't seem to find the email address of the PhD program director. Would you mind linking it here?

Thanks for the help and wishing you all the best

Yeah mine is above the references. If it drops it’s below them. But one person said they got a PhD offer without the drop.

I couldn’t find the program director. So I emailed [email protected] which said it’s for research and PhD queries.

Funding outcomes aren’t until middle of March.
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by ace65325
Hello all. I have just called the OII admissions office. I was able to connect with a David. Here is their answer:

- Most interview invitations have been sent out

- "One or two interview invitations will be shared later this week"

- FInal decisions are sent out on March 18th

Folks, the final one or two interview invitations were probably already sent. I haven't received any invites. Hence, that basically buries my application to the garbage can. Thank you for your company this past months...
So no one here has got a rejection yet?
Original post by Confusiongalore
So no one here has got a rejection yet?

No rejection yet.
Folks, let us share our decisions here! Should your upload button disappear, let us share it here too! Good luck everyone! This week is the truth week!

My upload button is still intact whereas I haven't received any decision yet via email.
Folks, the decisions will come out the day after tomorrow. Anyone here who had their upload button removed already?
Reply 86
Original post by mcgivermchvbg
Folks, the decisions will come out the day after tomorrow. Anyone here who had their upload button removed already?

mine is still in place
Well I checked my portal yesterday and today. Today the upload button disappeared! Expecting my rejection tomorrow.
Reply 88
same thing, now it's gone. guess it means 2am rejection
My upload button has just disappeared as well.
Anyone who received their results already? My upload button is gone. Just checked today.
Guys? Any offers?
Still no response here. Why is it taking so long?
Reply 93
I'm starting to suspect the DPhil ICSS does not exist this year. no interviews, no offers, no rejections..
I think that we will hear back next week, marking the 12th week of application deadline. That OII person (whoever communicated with) might have confused timeline for MSc with the DPhil.
(edited 2 years ago)
Folks, a 2am rejection was reported in the other thread for MSc in SDS a few hours ago. Looks like the OII are handing out decisions by batches.
Officially got my rejection!
Reply 97
2m rejection for me today.
well ok, now we can move on
Hello, I received my data access request. The assessor said that I have "very good grades but poor writing and nothing special".

For my data access request scores, I have two 3.5s and two 3s. For a total score of 13.

I also applied for the DPhil in ICSS and I was ranked 61 out of 240 plus applicants.
Reply 99
Hello everyone! Any new applicants this year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending