The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

2022 DPhil Information, Communication, and the Social Sciences

Scroll to see replies

anyone know why there was a delay given they said they'd get back end of last week?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by Anonymous #7
Hey people. Has anyone heard from the admissions team now? My supervisor said decisions were made but they were not allowed to say anything before the admissions team.
Nothing yet. We are technically at the 9th-week mark since the application deadline and we are supposed to hear back 8-10 weeks after that, so I'm hoping we hear back by the end of this week.
still no email for me...
Same here. Rosaria says all emails will be sent out on the same day. So... I suppose they are just not releasing anything yet.
Original post by Anonymous #4
still no email for me...
Same. I would also check the portal periodically too, I saw on threads for other departments that sometimes people get an update in the portal before an email. I guess the last possible day to hear back is march 15th for our jan 5th deadline?
Good Monday folks. We’re now officially in the 10th week now. Just wondering if anyone also applied to other programs would like to shared the status of their other applications. I just got rejected from two Cambridge programs, due to difficulty in getting a right supervisor. 🫡
Just saw a rejection after interview in my portal
Hi all. Just received my offer via email. The decision is out. Please get in touch if you’d like to 🫡

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending