The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York film and tv production

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sams4
I’m still waiting to hear, not sure if that means bad news…

just to give you a bit of insight I guess, I had my interview a week or two back and got a response almost exactly 24 hours after:smile:
University of York
York
Original post by Faith.winifred.
Both me and my friend who have good experience and an excellent application as well as having AAB for our predicted grades did not receive an interview. We also got rejected in the same day. So you might have heard right.

Thank you for the reply, and sorry to hear you didn't get an opportunity to interview either. Yes, so disappointing - I think it's been a particularly heavy year for applicants. I do feel I may still complain to York about the system though as to not take film making potential into account feels a bit short sighted. Hope you have found somewhere which works for you.
Reply 22
Anyone heard back 2024?
Original post by Ryannn_jm
Anyone heard back 2024?

haven’t heard anything yet :/
Reply 24
Original post by ponddweller
haven’t heard anything yet :/
Me neither still…hopefully they’re just taking their time this year for everyone :|
apparently it’s a really popular course so i guess it’d make sense for it to take a while, hope you’re right lmao
Hello, if anyone is worried about their application please contact ug admissions by email here: [email protected] Their phone number is +44 (0)1904 324000 and you can chat with them here. They're very knowledgeable and a lovely bunch.
Me neither still…hopefully they’re just taking their time this year for everyone :|
heard anything yet? i’m still waiting 😔
(edited 1 month ago)
heard anything yet? i’m still waiting 😔
i heard back with an offer just about a week ago so not too long ago. I’m sure they may well still be sending them out so fingers crossed for you! I feel like they’ll probably send them out before the accommodation application opens on the 18th but anytime until then is definitely possible
i heard back with an offer just about a week ago so not too long ago. I’m sure they may well still be sending them out so fingers crossed for you! I feel like they’ll probably send them out before the accommodation application opens on the 18th but anytime until then is definitely possible
ooh ok! yeah i’m assuming they’re still responding to offers because i haven’t had any kind of reply on ucas positive or otherwise
Anyone heard back 2024?
Just got an offer today. True, they respond later than others.
ooh ok! yeah i’m assuming they’re still responding to offers because i haven’t had any kind of reply on ucas positive or otherwise

I heard back at the begining of march but i got rejected 💔 so you might have to wait longer if you got in?

Quick Reply

Latest