The Student Room Group

Looking for info on the Diplomatic Academy Vienna

Hello all! I am an International Relations student who will be starting graduate school next year. I was recently accepted into the MAIS program at the DA. When I was applying over the summer I was very interested in attending the DA. I speak German, was supposed to study abroad in Salzburg and Vienna (unfortunately cancelled due to Covid) and was interested in working in/learning more about diplomacy, all of which made the DA seem like a good fit. However, now that I've been accepted, I'm having a few reservations due to the lack of information I've been able to find considerably less than I was able to find for the other programs I was accepted into. I was wondering if there was any of else who applied, got accepted, or goes there now who could share their thoughts about the school? Thanks!!
Original post by calpat33
Hello all! I am an International Relations student who will be starting graduate school next year. I was recently accepted into the MAIS program at the DA. When I was applying over the summer I was very interested in attending the DA. I speak German, was supposed to study abroad in Salzburg and Vienna (unfortunately cancelled due to Covid) and was interested in working in/learning more about diplomacy, all of which made the DA seem like a good fit. However, now that I've been accepted, I'm having a few reservations due to the lack of information I've been able to find considerably less than I was able to find for the other programs I was accepted into. I was wondering if there was any of else who applied, got accepted, or goes there now who could share their thoughts about the school? Thanks!!

I'm looking at the course website now, what information were you hoping to have that you don't at the moment?
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
I'm looking at the course website now, what information were you hoping to have that you don't at the moment?

I meant more like the student experience/what the school is like. Everything I've seen course-wise looks good!
I was accepted to the MAIS program as well! I would suggest for you to look at their instagram profile (they are very active). There you can find instagram takeovers in which current students show their daily

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending