The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Student finance

Hello everyone, I am desperately in need of advice. I am a second year biomedical science student, unfortunately I have been asked to repeat second year. I do not want to repeat second year, instead I have applied for mental health nursing and msci nursing. I have used two years of student loan and wondering where I am as I have offer for nursing. Would I get tuition fees loan for 3 years nursing or 4 years msci since it’s under the elq exemption. Thank you
Original post by abbyolly
Hello everyone, I am desperately in need of advice. I am a second year biomedical science student, unfortunately I have been asked to repeat second year. I do not want to repeat second year, instead I have applied for mental health nursing and msci nursing. I have used two years of student loan and wondering where I am as I have offer for nursing. Would I get tuition fees loan for 3 years nursing or 4 years msci since it’s under the elq exemption. Thank you

Best thing to do is give student finance a call, as they will be able to see your full record. What you are entitled to really depends on a lot of personal circumstances so generally the best thing to do is speak to them directly.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending